Home
Widow family member asked me what to sell this for? Rem 700 ADL 269XXX serial number chambered in 270. Tombstone safety. It might have been fired a few times AT MOST and its in excellent condition. Open sights w/ factory plug screws in the receiver scope base holes. It looks like it was test fired one range session and then put in the safe for decades.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thanks in advance.
What’s the two letter date code on left side of barrel forward of the receiver?
My best guess would be around $650. I have a similar era .243 ADL and that’s what I’d hope to get out of mine.
It says: U A P 64

(Excuse the dust)

I just sold one for $700
I think the recoil pad was added. None the less you have a nice one. I have a buddy that has killed 24 Booners with one just like it.
March 1967
Originally Posted by sqweeler
March 1967

I was going to say mid to late 60s just by the serial number.

PM sent
Yep...$700 ish for an ADL..
The pad is an aftermarket alteration. That said, it looks extremely clean. Because of the pad, I’d say $550-$600.
At a gunshow yesterday, there was one in 30-06 that still had the aluminum butt plate and sights. It had been hunted but great condition. Went for $500.
Very nice old rifle. Agree the butt pad hurts it a bit, though guessing it was and add on and not cut. The rear stud looks awfully far forward but again very good looking old rifle. I think jsgwoodsman is pretty close on going rate.
Will it be for sale on here?
650.00 to 700.00
© 24hourcampfire