Home
This gun is in excellent shape and rare in a 264, pre Garcia deluxe. I doesn't appear to be fired much, if at all. The bolt face is mint, the barrel is 24 inches. This gun is the early L61 with the third locking lug on the bolt. This was made during the best production era of Sako rifles and will not disappoint. It has only a couple small marks on it, making it a great addition to any Sako collection...$2599.00

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Rare is right... I look constantly at older sakos and have for around 30 years... This is the first 264 deluxe I have ever seen. I assume it has the antelope on the floor plate?
Originally Posted by Sako
Rare is right... I look constantly at older sakos and have for around 30 years... This is the first 264 deluxe I have ever seen. I assume it has the antelope on the floor plate?

It has and is pictured in the ad...
Wow, that’s a good one !!
They didn’t make very many 264 deluxe’s in 264, very few 264 deluxe’s with 26” barrels. 300 H&H deluxe’s are ultra rare.

That is a good price!
Nice rifle , I have killed a lot of game with one ,in the correct barrel length for .264....26"
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Sako

It has and is pictured in the ad...

for some reason that picture was not showing for me... huh weird
Good guy bump. Pains me to not pull the trigger on this
Originally Posted by matt_allen
Good guy bump. Pains me to not pull the trigger on this

Tight ass…
Lol beauty
Wow….
Is there no end to amazing guns that you have ?
U ask he’s prolly got it….
Originally Posted by matt_allen
U ask he’s prolly got it….

You’re still a tight ass…
Good guy bump......Darrel
I need the im a poor farmer from Iowa price $2200 😎😂
Up
Original recoil pad? If so, it still looks in decent condition for its age. So many are in a deteriorated condition that the Custom Shop of MT repro pads are the only option.
Originally Posted by 3dtestify
Original recoil pad? If so, it still looks in decent condition for its age. So many are in a deteriorated condition that the Custom Shop of MT repro pads are the only option.

Yes, it is original.
This is both nice and scarce.
Again
I’m surprised this has not sold
© 24hourcampfire