Home
Posted By: wabigoon WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/18/24
That
Posted By: WStrayer Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/18/24
Try Facebook Marketplace. Set your search for what ever distance that you wish to travel.
Posted By: hanco Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/18/24
Don’t buy any brand but Victor. The rest are cshit!
Posted By: knivesforme Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/18/24
Oxweld, is by far the best torch on the market.
Posted By: Brucie Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
I have a CONCOA CUTTING TORCH. New in box with all papers. 9500 series. 8229516-01-1. Look it up, industrial quality. I can send pictures if needed.,pm if interested.
Posted By: hanco Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Originally Posted by knivesforme

I haven’t heard of them, better than Victor? I’ve had my Victor for 47 years, never an issue.
Posted By: Full3r Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Wabi, are you just looking for torch body and head or complete assembly?
Posted By: gunscrew Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
brazing or cutting, have two smith aircraft cutting torches one no handle, also smith's lifetime brazing torch. with multiple tips
Posted By: dian Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Smith Cavalier 10-510 set. Cutting torch, brazing torch with 2 tips, gauges, hose.
Posted By: Bella1 Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
I’ll second the Victor had 30 sets for my crews . Never a problem for 38 years . Teach them how to back out the gauges and they last forever . Leave the adjustment t Handle in and youll blow diaphragms in no time .
Posted By: johnn Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Originally Posted by Bella1
I’ll second the Victor had 30 sets for my crews . Never a problem for 38 years . Teach them how to back out the gauges and they last forever . Leave the adjustment t Handle in and youll blow diaphragms in no time .

Care to explain, I have a victor cutting torch that schit the bed.
Posted By: hanco Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Originally Posted by Bella1

I’ve never done that, but have heard of it. I don’t back mine out
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 03/19/24
Originally Posted by hanco
Originally Posted by knivesforme

I haven’t heard of them, better than Victor? I’ve had my Victor for 47 years, never an issue.
When I first started out I had both, along with several other makes. I ended up getting rid of everything but the victors.
They all done what they were supposed to do, it was just simpler to stick with one make and be done with it. Since I had three or four victor sets at the time that’s what I went with. I probably have around ten sets of Victor in various sizes at this point. I primarily run propane tips in my set ups.
I do have a Smith jewelers torch.

If wabigoon sticks to his usual classifieds MO he probably won’t even post on this add again……..
….prove me wrong

just that
Posted By: tndrbstr Re: WTB Acetylene Torch - 04/05/24
Geegolywhizzzzz, how did I call that?
And many good folks here wonder why others are tired of his schit…

just that
© 24hourcampfire