Home
Posted By: shrapnel Swarovski 8X30 SLC Binoculars - 04/14/24
These are superb binoculars in real good shape with original lense covers on both ends. Fantastic glass at a real good price…$499.00

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Up
This is a great way to get into top tier optics at a low price…
too Cheap?
Up
Up for some good glass
Still here
Posted By: Sako Re: Swarovski 8X30 SLC Binoculars - 04/20/24
This just blows my mind that these have not sold... I had a pair of these for years and then sold them to get some 10x swaros... for a long time I wished I still had the smaller 8x30's since most of the places I hunt it is hard to see more than 100-150 yards.

Someone who ends up with these will be like... Wow, these are great for the money
Posted By: WMR Re: Swarovski 8X30 SLC Binoculars - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Sako
This just blows my mind that these have not sold... I had a pair of these for years and then sold them to get some 10x swaros... for a long time I wished I still had the smaller 8x30's since most of the places I hunt it is hard to see more than 100-150 yards.

Someone who ends up with these will be like... Wow, these are great for the money

Just say the magic words and your problem goes away. 😳

I gave my SLC 8x30’s to my daughter when she moved. I had other binos but missed them badly. I picked up another soon after. These glasses do a lot of things really well. My favorite all arounder.
Posted By: Sako Re: Swarovski 8X30 SLC Binoculars - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Sako

Just say the magic words and your problem goes away. 😳

I gave my SLC 8x30’s to my daughter when she moved. I had other binos but missed them badly. I picked up another soon after. These glasses do a lot of things really well. My favorite all arounder.

Honestly if I did not have several pairs of high end optics already I would...
You wouldn’t believe the lowball offers and ridiculous questions a person gets over something as simple as this. If I had them on for 700 bucks and came down to 600 somebody would have grabbed them but start at 500 and they’re too cheap.
Originally Posted by shrapnel
You wouldn’t believe the lowball offers and ridiculous questions a person gets over something as simple as this. If I had them on for 700 bucks and came down to 600 somebody would have grabbed them but start at 500 and they’re too cheap.

I doubt your price is what causes this. Market is soft, reflection of the economy.
Up for the less critical buyers…
© 24hourcampfire