Home
HK 91 Clone JLD PTR91 Kurtz 308 Paratrooper Assault Rifle Unfired

A divorce is forcing me into a situation where I need to sell a few of my guns, I will have about a dozen for sale. I sold this about a month ago but the guy never cam up with the money for it, so it is back for sale. It is Unfired w/ 4 mags. Hard case and all papers.
This gun is in the 24 hour auctions here:
HK 91 Clone JLD Paratrooper assault Rifle 308

This is the short barreled (16 in.) folding stock, Paratrooper model that is so hard to find.

These HK Clones are the only ones made on the original HK machines sold to JLD. They are the best of the clones and all HK parts are interchangeable with their parts. Almost indestructible these are serious guns.

PTR91 KURTZ LE CARB 20RD 308 16 PB
Paratrooper carbine Rifle with black furniture, tactical handguard, machined from aluminum & hard anodized (without rails), Navy type polymer trigger group, side folding stock and original H&K pre-ban flash hider, 308 cal with 16" barrel.

General Information:
� Caliber: 7.62 NATO (.308 Winchester)
� Operation: semi-automatic, recoil operated weapon, with delayed roller-locking system.
� Weight w/o magazine: 9.17 lbs. (4.16 kg)
This gun is as new:
Dont mean to Troll your add, but I really dont think you should label this as a Assault Rifle...Its a Semi Auto Sporting Rifle...

Anthony
Oops forgot Jim Zumbo might be watching
Paul
Heck of a nice rifle, I'd have to think this won't last long. In fact you have an awesome collection.
Had

Now it belongs to my wife's divorce attorney pretty much
© 24hourcampfire