Home
The 325wswm is a browning a bolt. blue, wood, shot maybe 20 times, also have some lee dies to go with it and some brass. Can get a count if your interested. comes with the bases and high rings. Looking for trade offers and will take 500 shipped. Has the timney spring with about a 2lb pull. Still have the stock spring if you want it changed.
[Linked Image]

Also a Ruger 300 saum in a hogue all weather stock with the aluminum bedding block with rings. This gun fired I think 6 times and no more. Its mint. Also have lyman dies and some rem. brass. Probally around 60-70pcs. 425 shipped
[Linked Image]

Looking for some more rifles of equal value, maybe a autoloading shotgun, or shoot make a offer. If I left anything out just ask. thanks
PM Sent
replied
Hi, do you have an FFL Nearby?
Yes I do. Within 15 min.
up
Any interest in a Ruger #1 stainless,laminated, 22-250, rings and bases,like new,in trade on the Browning?
Would be if it was in a caliber I could use. Sorry just have no use for it unless at the range. Thanks for the offer.
pm sent.
replied
might be interested in a youth rifle for the son. if anyone has one to offer.
The browning is gone. Still got the 300saum.
Offers
bump for the 300saum
How about 400 shipped on the 300saum with dies and about 60-70 pcs of brass.
up
what calibers are you interested in trading for?
PM Sent
Looking for .243,7-08,308, 7mag, 270, not any more 30-06 Or possible a lever gun in 30-30 or 45-70 or even a 444. A youth rifle. Dont have alot of use for the smaller than .243 calibers except for the rimfires.thanks to all
© 24hourcampfire