Home
I have a Montana Rifle Co. short action Magnum bolt face stainless action only for sale.
It is an original first 500 mag short action and has never been used. It is in the original condition that it left the factory in.

This action is at the gunsmith's shop and he will handle the transfer.

$550 firm and the first firm "I'll take it" gets it.
Thanks for looking!

Bill
[Linked Image]

I'll try and get a second pic posted:

[Linked Image]
Westman by "short action magnum" are you refering to the .300/.338 Win action or the WSM action?

From the pics appears to be a WSM?
It has a .534 bolt face.

Should also mention the obvious, it has to be transfered to a ffl holder.

Thanks.
Ejection port is 2.90"...
Will a Remington threaded barrel fit this.
Originally Posted by GregoryR
Will a Remington threaded barrel fit this.

Ireally have no clue.
Montana Rifle Co. has a website and it probably wouldn't be too hard to get in touch with them and ask.
Thanks!

Also forgot to mention that the price includes shipping to Con. 48 with insurance.

This will save you about 100 bux over buying a one from MRC, if they have one, and it's a unique serial numbered original 500. This is dying to be made into a 350 Rem Mag...! cool
In the interest of disclosure, I am posting this for sale on other forums as well.
Not a bad action to build on. I had HCR build me a .350 Rem Mag on the MRC 1999.
I'll Take it.

KB
I have several MRC actions and rifles now. Simply superb, and likely the most affordable custom action available today.

Both my Montana Barreled actions shoot a single hole group at 200 yards! With a hunting weight sporter!!!

The weight is a bit more then a stock action from Winchester, but it's hella well made and strong as it's possible to make a rifle action!
kabluewy,

It's yours. I'll send some info via PM.

Thank you.

Bill
Yippie ky yay
© 24hourcampfire