Home
David Winston Model 22 Hunter in D2 steel with black Micarta scales. 4" Drop Point blade.

Includes handmade leather sheath.

As new. $200.00 shipped.

[Linked Image]
This won't last. I have scored some deals on knives and will let someone else have this one but I LIKE>>>>>>

Your welcome, whoever gets it.....
I'll take it.
YEAH!!

I get to live another day and my wife won't shoot me for buying a $200 knife. I've come back to look at this no less than 5 times smile

Laffin!!!
BTDT!!!

George
Dang that's a fine looking knife...
Sold.

Jason, I'm laughing because they way you've been talking, I see an Ingram order coming on......
Originally Posted by CAS

Jason, I'm laughing because they way you've been talking, I see an Ingram order coming on......

I'm sure you're right, but I've got a certain custom build to pay for soon....you may know which one I'm talking about. Maybe you could stick an Ingram in the box for me smile
Hell, for the right price, I'll include 10 Ingrams.
One thing with an order to Gene you have plenty of time to garner funds and support. Glad I have three and don't need more except a folder and I am on the list.........
If that waiting list gets much longer I'll be trying to afford my Ingram about the same time my 1 yr old starts college.

Dave,

You are going to love the folder.

Did you go with the large or small? I have one of each, and they are both frickin' fantastic.

Cas,

How do you manage to get both folders???

I'm on the list and patiently waiting for either.... or both!
I haven't decided. I'm just waiting in line.......
I was on the list from pretty close to the beginning, and as soon as I got the first one I asked Gene to put me back in line.

Sometimes it pays to come to the party early.

I'm trying to talk him into doing an even smaller one now. A 3" closed model would make me very happy.
I arrived as soon as I knew he did folders but was out of the loop when the wait times exceeded 9 months and by then I had my supply of fixed blades. Oh well.

Dave
It will be worth the wait. I carry the small sodbuster with me daily. Great knife for pocket carry.

That's a gorgeous knife at a great price; sorry I missed it.

Charley, you've just got way too much nice stuff.........

MM
Dave ... where on his website does he show his folders???
CAS ... do you have a pic of these knives??? I feel a beatin' comin' from the wife smile
Originally Posted by avagadro
Dave ... where on his website does he show his folders???

Not shown on Gene's website currently.... however, here's some eye candy.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
THANX!!! does the blade lock open? (wondering what the slip-joint part is) How many dead presidents does it take to bring one of these babies home?
Yes, locks in place.
Not sure on price from Gene, but Bill Morris recently sold the sodbuster (pictured above) for $650
The blade does not lock like a Buck knife. It is solid as heck though.

I'll get a picture in the morning of both the large and the small sodbusters.

© 24hourcampfire