Home
Need to move some stuff to pay for a couple of projects I have going.
M700 ADL .30/06, Marine-Tex bedded in a Ti-take-off stock, Lee Six Alloy TG, Holland Kit/Tuned Trigger, textured epoxy paint job, polished crown, NO J-Lock. 20 rd thru the tube(sub-MOA), will include 20 pc's FF brass. Scope and Talleys not included. (Great start for a .280 AI Project. Send it to Pac-Nor for a new tube and be in a semi-custom for under $1K) $525 shipped lower 48.
[Linked Image]
Two Short Action BDL stocks with Varmint/PSS barrel contour. Top is a NEW Pillared Hogue Overmold from a SPS Tactical--$75 shipped lower 48. Bottom is a HS Precision PSS with texture and a OD Duracoat coating--has a thin skim of Marine Tex over the aluminum block--$175 shipped lower 48.
[Linked Image]
Sig P239 9mm DA/SA with Hogue grips, standard white dot sights. 4 Mags, factory box, Uncle Mikes holster, gun rug. Less than 100 rds fired. Bought it for wife and its a little too big for her hands. $535 shipped to your FFL.
[Linked Image]

The HTG and the Ti action in the pics are not for sale...
PM sent
Prices reduced to:
.30/06--$500 shipped
Hogue--$65 shipped
HS Precision--$150 shipped
Sig 239--$500 shipped
PM Sent
Chris,

What's the 30-06 weigh, and how's it shoot?

Is the recoil pad an original (I love) or an r3 (I hate)?

need any trades? Glock 23 stuff?
David-- Its an R3....Shoots sub MOA with the olly loads I have shot--150 gr Accubonds in Remmie Brass...Don't need trades right now, as I have two projects going I need to pay for. CJ
What's it weigh with scope?
I don't have a clue, but I'm guessing around 7.5#. My .338/06 was set up exactly like this one and that's what it weighed.
I will take the PSS stock for $150 shipped
Sorry Sniper1, It has already sold.

The PSS Stock and the Sig P239 are sold. The '06 and the Hogue stock are still available.
© 24hourcampfire