Home
Posted By: GOFASTER .45 Stainless Auto Very Rare - 01/24/08
This is a stainless mitchell arms Gold series 45 acp that I bought new and has less than 200 rounds shot,very good shooter,adjustable trigger,been a safe Queen for years,WOULD LIKE TO DO FTF IN OREGON $600 OR $650 SHIPPED AND INSURED TO FFL.this is a link to the last one that sold they are very rare
http://www.guncity.co.nz/xurl/PageI...old-series-95/orgfn/content/content.html
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just remember the price on the link posted is in New Zealand dollars.
I do think the price you are asking is very resonable though.
bump for you.
US dollar convert on the bottom of the web page

sold for $1184 us
I was refering to the $1999 price tag on the gun mostly. Also remember that all firearms sold in New Zealand have a fairly hefty price, as evidenced by the other weapons for sale on that site. Like the Glock 17 being sold for %20 off at $1199.00
Its a very nice weapon Mitchells were really well made. I had one of their Dan Wesson style revolvers, the Mitchell Titan in .357
Very good quality.
Your'e offering your .45 at a really good price as I said.
TTT
I will be at the Portland,OR. gun show this Saturday if anyone would like to look at this pistol,give me a call
541-409-0676 shawn
well never made it to the gun show still for sale
Try again trades/offers ???
Posted By: TAJ Re: .45 Stainless Auto Very Rare - 01/29/08
Quick glance at Fjestad's Blue Book of Gun Values shows several variations. From the pix it appears the sights are fixed and that it is a std 8 shot and not the wide body?
I was at the Portland gun show, had a table there promoting my hunts. I would have looked at this. Are you in the Portland area? I have a trade Idea to run by you, give me a call at 509-521-7052 when you have a minute.

MARK
Originally Posted by TAJ
Quick glance at Fjestad's Blue Book of Gun Values shows several variations. From the pix it appears the sights are fixed and that it is a std 8 shot and not the wide body?

Yes fixed sights 8 round mag
price drop $550 FTF
$600 shipped
© 24hourcampfire