Home
Guys:

This rifle has been a safe queen for 30 years! It was taken on a trade by my Dad when I was a boy, and since the only time he ever shot a semi-auto he preferred a Browning BAR, this one just sat, and sat, and sat ... and sat.

Time to move it out.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pictures say it all ... vintage rifle in 99.x% shape.

$600 includes Weaver V9-A scope, and Pachmayr scope mounts (installed in the old LA Pachmayr store). Plus $25 for shipping. All FFL rules apply.

rb
Bump for a good mediocre guy.

grin
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Sorry Rick, did you say something? grin
Man, you guys are TOUGH!! grin
Dad had one of these. He always swore that it was "too heavy". Maybe that explained why he never got out of the car during deer season, until it was time to shoot. It was a deer killing machine, though, and surprisingly accurate - especially compared to the carbine he bought me. We still have both ours, though Dad is no longer with us.

Good Luck with your sale, Rick.

Kaiser Norton
You might have a better chance if it twer an A-Bolt Rick grin

Bump for a good guy
I feel the love, gents. grin This place is brimming over with human kindness.

You might try posting it on the Auctions.... whistle grin

All kidding aside, that's a nice lookin' set-up. I feel a case of seller's regret coming on!!! wink
Avenge yourself.
Live long enough to be a liability to your children.
Rick's Pop is grinnin from ear to ear. smile
Hey, guys, in case I gave the wrong impression, Dad is alive and well. He's got his eye on an AyA #2 in 16 gauge to shoot in Mexico and when I told him guns were selling well, he got to thinkin ... wink

rb
I've got a 15 yr old boy here that has authorized me to offer you 350 shipped sans the sling.
If it was anything but a .30-06.............

Mike
I neglected to tell the Lad that an 06 won't kill a deer...I did tell him how the 06's are prone to jamming though smile
Bullets from this rifle are guaranteed not to bounce off any critter smaller than a brown bear. grin

Still for sale.
Is the Remington 742 BDL still for sale?
He’ll get back to you in 12 years.......🙄
Poor guy's first post and he's already getting beat on. Wait till DeFlave shows up. grin
tag
This could get interesting.
© 24hourcampfire