Home
That's right, give me my asking and I'll pay shipping from Alaska to continental US. Local pickup...make me an offer.

Herters, made in germany, model 98, 22" barrel. Comes with two stocks, burris 1.5x fullfield scope and mounts, plus 50+ pcs once fired (I think...) brass, 50 350g. hornady RN, 50 405g. Cast Performance LBT WLNGC. Also about 10 ea. 500 gr. bonded PP, and 12 or so 450 g. bonded plastic tip round nosed, made by a guy I work with. Also three Lee dies (I think the one is the lee factory crimp die?). Also, 1 Gentry barrel band sling swivel stud, .840", unfitted, uninstalled.

This is the rifle I bought from luv2safari on here a year ago. I looked it over, started acquiring stuff, and lost interest, never fired it...other toys call me.

Standard rules of engagement...first I'll take it gets it, otherwise, make me an offer. If I tell you it's yours, you bought it. I'll allow 2 weeks inspection, full refund except return shipping (since I'm paying for initial shipping).

Thanks, John

for more images, go to 458 album [Linked Image]
ttt
Hard to believe this is still here. ---Mel
Yup, not even any offers...wanna move it. New price. $750 shipped.

John

Edit...can't edit the old post now? Wanna change the price to $750 shipped.
Probably a bad weekend to try to sell this...but back to the top. No falling prices today...but I did take it out of the stock to check markings for someone, and "remembered" it has a Bold trigger.
back up again...still asking $750, shipped.
goin' around again for the Tuesday crowd.

Hope you all had a good weekend, and thanks for looking.

John

WTF? This is a helluva deal.

I don't want, nor need, a .458, and this one has me thinking.

Why this is here, I can't figure.....
Back around again...
C'mon VA this would make an excellent Tennessee hog killer!!!

Mike
'Mornin all...round again...have a great weekend.

John
What about this guy?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...owflat/Number/2829264/page/1#Post2829264
Got it...will pass it on!
Dang. If I could just get that Nobama check. I'd be on this like a duck on a junebug. Just can't do it with business like it is, otherwise it'd be sold.

Good luck, nice rifle,

David
Good mornin all...going around again. thanks

John
I can't believe this is still here!
BTT
Ok, I'm bored with this too, and I don't need to sell it, especially any cheaper than this, so it's off the market. If anyone wants to talk about it, just give me a PM. I won't be checking this post anymore.

Thanks,
John
© 24hourcampfire