Home
I'm selling this gun for a friend who bought this gun from Cabelas for his daughter but wanted the 243 combo instead of the 223. He didn't realize that he had bought the wrong set untill he got home and Cabelas wouldn't take it back because it was concidered used after it left the store. The gun is in NEW IN BOX condition and wasn't even removed from the bubble wrap except from the 223 barrel. The finish is Black synthetic/ stainless and comes with a 410,223,and 22lr barrel. The 223 barrel already has a factory instaled scope base attached. Also he is including a new full box of #4 shot 410 shells with the gun if a FTF transfer is done. If he has to ship, the ammo is not included. $270.00
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Where are you located?
I'm located in Lancaster, PA. Sorry, I updated my profile
ttt
Reduced to $250.00
ttt
Last reduce 240.00
PM sent
pm replied
TTT
ttt
ttt
Bump for a nice kids starter gun at a smoking good price! Good luck with the sale Copperhead.
$230.00 shipped to your FFL
TTT
First let me say that I'm very interested. I have never purchased a gun from a message board before, so please bear with me. I will assume that my ffl will charge me a fee when they recieve it. My state has a background check, is there anything I need to do here before I commit to this? How is it paid for? Do I pay you for the $230, and then my ffl his fee? I can paypal tonight. Please let me know. Sending a pm too.
There is a deal pending here in Pa for monday, But if it falls through I will let you know. Here is how the transaction works for any out of state firearms deals. First you get a copy or have your FFL dealer send a copy of his license to the seller and You will send the payment to the seller. Once the seller recieves the copy of the ffl and payment, he will ship the gun to the ffl dealer and the dealer will do the transaction / backround cheak just like any other gun purchase and there will be a fee for that from your dealer. And that's about it. If you want to give me a call anytime I will be glad to answer any questions about the rossi or about the transfer.
Thanks, Scott 717-201-5262
OK. Let me know what happens. Thanks for your help Scott.
© 24hourcampfire