Home
I purchased a rifle from Jeff and haven't heard from him in a week. I hope everything is okay?
I just threw his phone number and address info away last week.
Have no worries about Jeff, I doubt he's been abducted by aliens or the victim of a terrible accident - probably just busier than hell. I know he's had a LOT of stuff on his plate this year so I'm sure he's just been swamped.......

Check your PMs - I sent you the number I have and I'm pretty sure it's a good number. Either way, I'm sure he'll be in touch.
I believe Grasshopper just talked with him last week and I think Jeff posted somewhere about some other issues going on. Wouldn't worry about it right now, he's a good guy...
We tried to do a deal on scope and weren't able to complete it. He never cashed my check and sent my check back. Based on my experience with Jeff he is a stand up guy and wouldn't worry.
have no fear here....
recoil--I'm having some of the same issues on a barrel I bought--For now giving benefit of the doubt to him. I'll keep you posted on my progress--Bill
Jeff's a good guy. I'm sure there is a good reason.
Recoil--Got my barrel this week-end--as advertised and packaged very well--I have no issues with 260--Bill
© 24hourcampfire