scope mount
300 rounds new brass
dan wesson pistol case
any interest in pics i can send if you give me your email
$1000 ftf or 1050 shipped
thanks
Posted By: fog Re: dan wesson 41 magnum for sale - 09/18/09
bump
Way off on $$$$$$$$ , I collect these and Have 9 diffrent Models. I bought my .41 magnew same as what you have.
Posted By: devo Re: dan wesson 41 magnum for sale - 10/07/09
New guy so excuse my ignorance, what is the value of a Dan Wesson .41 mag with an 8" barrel in SS?
Devo I dont know either But I cant really see why Blaserman stuck his big nose in it! If you dont like someones price dont buy it! If you really need to question someones price you should PM them.
Posted By: Cush Re: dan wesson 41 magnum for sale - 10/07/09
Originally Posted by ICDUCKS
Devo I dont know either But I cant really see why Blaserman stuck his big nose in it! If you dont like someones price dont buy it! If you really need to question someones price you should PM them.

I agree.

As for the gun in question, they are as scarce as hens' teeth. It's been a long time since I've seen one for sale.
Originally Posted by ICDUCKS

People should PM all offers and price comments. Only post questions, positive info, and a bump to the top.
Posted By: devo Re: dan wesson 41 magnum for sale - 10/08/09
The reason for askin ,I am looking at 1 tomorrow and the guy wants $400. I purchased 3 Hi-Stand 1Duramatic 4.5", 1 Sportking-$275 and 1 Sentinel 8" as well as a Marlin 336gs 30/30 -$350. He has anumber of both long guns and pistols he is liquidating but some of them seem to be rather high.
© 24hourcampfire