Home
Winchester Model 92 (Miroku) limited run Trapper, .45 Long Colt caliber, Saddle Ring Carbine. Rifle is LNIB never fired, limited run #194 of 500, manufactured in 2002. Crescent steel factory buttplate, 16 inch barrel, semi-buckhorn sights. With factory box, original Registration papers and Owner's Manual. Rifle is like new, unfired, with no handling marks or corrosion. A hard to find firearm in unfired condition!

$825.00 shipped UPS to your FFL Dealer.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Nice!
Thanks, hope it sells.
Bump...
Bump....
$800 TYD, OBO considered.
Well I have a Custom Stainless Remington Model 7 in .308 if your interested. It was rebarreled by Pacnor in a #2 contour and finished at 23", pillar bedded Wildcat composite stock. It has custom paint on the stock and black duracoat on all metal. I would be willing to recoat the stock in a solid color. Also includes a DNZ one piece scope base/ring set.

The rifle will eat any reasonable handload under 1moa and loves Varget and 150 TSXs.
Pictures?
The new Model 92, Winchester, .357 magnum retails for over $1100. This one is a good deal.
Bump...
Off the market. I will keep the gun and enjoy shooting it.
Hi; I don't suppose you are still interested in selling this at all again are you
© 24hourcampfire