Home
I have a Ruger 77 MKII Stainless 222 Rem 22" barrel with black synthetic stock. This isn't a bull barrel. Comes with medium rings and manual. No box. Roughly 100 rounds fired +/- 10.

$645.00 shipped to your FFL. No trades at this time.

Ken
I have one of these, it is my go to varmint rifle. NICE rifle!
I didn't know Ruger chambered for the old triple duece. Is it a custom barrel or could you really mean a .223 Remington?
Lipsey Special Run uncataloged. Did I say that right ?

Ken
It is my understanding that Ruger made a batch of 222's that never left the factory's warehouse. The guns were sold a few years ago when Ruger cleaned out the warehouse
Not Lipsey guns
$620.00 shipped to your FFL.

Ken
Full stock or boat paddle style?
Can you send me some pics to [email protected]
Any ammo or scope with it?
pics to [email protected]
Guys I'm sorry but I can't send pictures at this time. Computer glitch.

This is the full MKII synthetic stock. Not boat paddle stock.

Ken
Ken
Here is a pic of mine.
If you want me to remove the pic I will
[Linked Image]
HT, Leave the picture and thanks for the help. Everyone, this is the exact same rifle I have. Mounted on mine is a BSA Contender black 4-16 AO TT screw on lense covers. This scope was mounted on my 10/22 and the weaver rings put a small dent in the tube. It doesn't show because the ruger rings hides it very well. A varmint rig all set to go. With the scope I'll take $675.00 shipped or $620.00 shipped without the scope.

Ken
I read good stuff about Ruger's stainless steel barrels.
I have never owned a bad Ruger. My 270, 338 and my little 77/17 shot small groups all day long. Why we ever get rid of shooters and move on, I'll never understand it. Must be the rifle looney in me grin

Ken
Bump for week-end members.
Originally Posted by firearms44
Lipsey Special Run uncataloged. Did I say that right ?

Ken

They were not a Lispey's special,left over from a run for overseas contract,not many around.

Attached picture MVC-031S.JPG
The info I posted was told to me by the gun shop owner where I purchased the rifle in KY. I did no history search on this rifle. Thanks for your post.

Ken
© 24hourcampfire