Home
I have decided that I will be doing less backpack hunting and more backpacking so I am going to part with my Mystery Ranch gear and get a lighter pack.

(Note: MRCB is Mystery Ranch gear made by Camelback off shore [Philippines, I think] to Mystery Ranch standards. MR is Mystery Ranch gear made in Montana.)

I have the MRCB Cerberus in Foliage Green.

I have a MRCB Load Sling in Foliage Green.

I have a MR Crewcab Bag in ACU(?) camo.

Would like to sell it all together for $500, shipped (lower 48 - extra for shipping elsewhere), but will consider offers for parts of it.

The MRCB Cerberus includes the NICE frame and daypack lid. It has spent about 8 days on 2 backpacking trips, and a 3 day backpack elk hunting trip where it packed out a spike bull. It has a medium belt but a large yoke, so the yoke is a MR (it came with a medium MRCB yoke but Mystery Ranch swapped it out for me with a MR large yoke). The bag is listed as 4200 cubic inches. GREAT PACK! Just a little heavy for general backbacking.

The Load Sling and Crewcab bag each spent 1 day on the NICE frame being used as a daypack during last years elk hunt but neither hauled much more than lunch and a jacket (I did not backpack hunt last fall).

All are near new and show little (if any) wear.

Alan

I'll take the load sling, if you'll break it up. PM me details

I already have a CBMR Crewcab and a Behemoth. Love my MR stuff.

I've had CBMR and MR stuff next to eachother and other than the buckles, there ain't a lot of difference. The foam on the Bozeman stuff is a little plusher.

FWIW, MR has quite a few bags for the CBMR frames (they had over 150 Behemoths when I ordered mine) But there are NO CBMR frames left to be had, or Crewcabs.
Ill take the cerebrus pack with frame. (if youll split it up)

email is [email protected]

Im not on here too often btw

Your also welcome to shoot me a pm.
I would like the Crew Cab bag.
Well thats all three items spoken for it looks like

Guys, sorry, thought I had posted here yesterday. It all sold through a PM earlier in the day. I'm just waiting for payment.
Well...

if payment doesent make it threw let us know.
Truedat...
Ditto.
© 24hourcampfire