Home
NEW UNFIRED Remington 11-87 20 ga. Quail Unlimited limited edition shotgun, gold enlaid receiver with Quail Unlimited on rt side and 3 gold quail heads on the left side. 26" vent rib barrel, high gloss stock with upgraded wood, 3 rem chokes & choke wrench. Gun was only made for 1 year in 2001 with 1000 total guns produced. Has a QU0XXX serial number.

This limited edition model is currently selling between $900-$950 on Gunbroker - http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=160583365.

I'd take $675 shipped to FFL. Prefer outright sale but would consider trades +- cash either way. Trades considered...

9mm, 357 & .45 Springfield XD, S&W M&P, Sig & H&K pistols
Magnum cal S&W revolvers
Tikka & Remington bolt guns in magnum, 7mm-08 or varmint cals
4-12x or higher Zeiss, Kahles,Leupold or Vortex variable scopes
Dillon or Hornady LNL progressive press
Do you have the box? Paperwork? Photos of wood?
Thanks
The original box was thrown away years ago. have the standard Remington paperwork. Camera is charging for photos but looks exactly as shown in the link.
Morning bump
wish i had the $$$
^^^^^^^^^
I came across 2 of these at a WalMart back 5 years or so ago, when WalMart stopped selling rifles/shotguns in "urban" stores. They had them marked down to $450. A father/son combo beat me to them by about 5 minutes, sucked cause they would have been perfect for my two boys...

Anyway, free bump for a nice shotgun!
bump
Reduced to $650 shipped.
Do you have any pictures of the actual gun?
© 24hourcampfire