Home
Nightforce nf 8x32x56 its older but in great shape $975 light scope rings
mildot reticle

"SPF" Leupold Vxlll 4.5x14x40 it has target knobs and lens covers on both ends $375

Trades welcome on the Nightforce looking for a Zeiss scope, nice 12 or better power binoculars, foxpro caller
is the LEU matte, Adj Obj ?? , and what reticle ?
VXIII or Vari-XIII? Pics? And where are you located?
I'll take the Leupold
Originally Posted by pighunting25

Nightforce nf 8x32x56 its older but in great shape $1050 OBO light scope rings

Leupold Vxlll 4.5x14x40 it has target knobs and lens covers on both ends $375

What reticle on the NF?
The NF a NSX or BR?

Pictures?
PM'd you
PM me with email for pics and the NF is a BR I believe with the mil dot reticle. It was given to me for payment of a debit. I have never even mounted it on a rifle.
Is the Nightforce an NSX or a benchrest modle, also, what reticle does it have.
PMs replied to
bump
Guess pics aren't a possibility?
price drop on Nightforce
bump
offers accepted on nightforce scope
bump
nightforce $900
the nightforce Is an NP-R2 benchrest according to the box
bump
$850 Bottom dollar shipped
I have a Zeiss Diavari C 3-9X36 Would you have interest in trade for NF? I also have Fofpro 416b. Bob
PM sent - I'll take the scope pending PM.

Cris
SPF
I am rescinding my offer and will have to pass on the NF at this time. I apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused.

Cris

pm sent
This scope is sold to eurosport. Paid in full Sunday.
He was trying to get two people to pay for same scope?
Hi Colby, just checking on scope shipment. Gimme a call or PM.

Thanks
Roger
What is up with this guy?? Where do we go next??

Thanks, Bob Is this a rip-off? SWtarting to smell like one.
Did anyone else pay for Night Force I paid in full Sunday with PaypaL? Bob
he told me it was still available
If you used a credit card through PayPal, I'd be for calling and reversing the charge ASAP!
This guy needs caught gives others a bad name. Hope all goes well with ones involved. I hate seeing low lives feeding one trusty people.
If this guy is ripping member's, someone needs to post up this pole-smoker's address.
Stoney is right - post his full name/names, address & all phone #'s given. This guy seems to be a real scam artist & we must help each other out here on the campfire!!

I hate thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guy has not shipped my item. I have heard nothing good from any other members that dealt with pighunting25. Unfortunately one member paid western union. BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Jerks like this make us all suspicious of all dealings. It makes you feel good when you know you are dealing with good people. 682-224-9770 was caller id he used yesterday when he tried to get me to drop my PayPal dispute for $850 plus dollars.
The SOB actually called you? Did you talk to him?
JUSTIN KARN OFFICE 10843 N. Central Expressway Dallas Texas 75231 This is his name and address Thanks gregorya
I talked to him last week. He hasn't answered his phone or responded to emails this week. I know I was told to send my money order to

Kol Knight
Office
10843 N. Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231

(682)224-9770

Doesn't look like I should hold my breath waiting for my binos. Don't mean to villify him if he's legit, but has anyone actually received what they paid for from the elusive pighunter?
Is this the apartment building office & he's using multiple names? It would appear that they may be in on this mess. What apartment office would accept mail for one person under various names? Geezuz, this one is really a doozy!
I did talk to him and i KNEW he was lying through his teeth. He asked me to cancel PayPal dispute with out sending my scope!! He said he would send tracking ###. F him he is not legit this guy needs some "training"
Looks like one of those situations that's a lot better to read about than be a part of that's for sure.
The name I paid at PayPal was Justin Tomas!!
I just got a call back from Kolby Knight. Says he lives in Lubbock and knows nothing about this. Now I know Texas is a big state with a lot of people and there very well may be more than one Kolby Knight, but from the sounds of things there may be some identity theft here.
682 area code, if that's where your call originated, that someone posted earlier is not Lubbock.. Also, A google of the name brings up some interesting info, just sayin'.
have you thought about contacting the US attorneys office it might float as a federal crime
I will do everything I can to have the bastages prosecuted if it comes to that. I don't take thievery lightly. However, I haven't been on this board very long and don't want to jump the gun. Would the fact that pighunter25 has been on the board several times checking his pms (according to other posters, I don't know how to check this myself) without responding to any of mine be enough for you to go ahead and contact legal authorities?

Several weeks ago one poster gotted ripped quite a bit for jumping the gun and calling out the seller in a poorly executed transaction on here. I surely don't mean to be a d bag, but it appears to me that i have been scammed. I'd love to hear the opinions of some of the seasoned veterans on this.
Originally Posted by oulufinn
682 area code, if that's where your call originated, that someone posted earlier is not Lubbock.. Also, A google of the name brings up some interesting info, just sayin'.

Bet it's a mobile phone. Mine starts with 682 and you know where I live.
Originally Posted by ndtinker
I will do everything I can to have the bastages prosecuted if it comes to that. I don't take thievery lightly. However, I haven't been on this board very long and don't want to jump the gun. Would the fact that pighunter25 has been on the board several times checking his pms (according to other posters, I don't know how to check this myself) without responding to any of mine be enough for you to go ahead and contact legal authorities?

Several weeks ago one poster gotted ripped quite a bit for jumping the gun and calling out the seller in a poorly executed transaction on here. I surely don't mean to be a d bag, but it appears to me that i have been scammed. I'd love to hear the opinions of some of the seasoned veterans on this.

You're not jumping the gun! This was a rip-off from the word go, because it's the same SOB that was posting as lbkguy, huntguy01, dbuilder01! Hoping someone has contacted the Dallas PD to at least file a report!
This is who my $875 NF payment went to: david tomas [email protected]
Before I walked away, after a phone conversation, the name I received was Col Night w/the Dallas address -
Col Night
Office
10843 N Central Expressway
Dallas, Tx 75231.
Supposedly, he lives in Weatherford and works in Dallas at the apartments, - some type of advertising - but couldn't give me his "office" phone #, instead his cell - the 682 #. Emails come from parkadvertising@hotmail, but had two different names - cnight & dtom. Western Union was my first red flag, along w/untraceable info that he was giving me. I apologize that I did not post this sooner, but didn't want to jump the gun and flame an individual and them be wrong. I had spoken on PM�s with others after I bailed and come to the realization that I was fortunate that I got out when I did. It is sad that w/all of the transactions between honest folks over the various forums, then a few �bad apples� create this distrust.
Has anyone got any definate information on this person. If I can find something out I have friends all over Texas. Many who would like to pay this guy a visit. Bob
This right here is why I usually shy away from buying anything from a guy with less than 100 posts on this forum. Sucks that this chit happens to good people!
pig @***er if these guys do not find you someone will and i hope i hear the story and i hope they have a rope
This idiot inquired about a rifle I was selling........glad I didn't deal with him!
His name Justin Thomas or Kol Knight?
Nobody lives where he does ? Is he off the site ?
Guys my day just got brighter: Pay Pal just sent me an e-mail stating my $875 was put back in my account! I started a dispute 2 days after I thought something was up. Bob
Good to hear, Bob. Hope everyone else involved has a similar resolution to their problems.
Some of these guys paid with Western Union. I doubt their outcome is as happy as mine. Bob
Originally Posted by eurosport
Some of these guys paid with Western Union. I doubt their outcome is as happy as mine. Bob
Glad to hear the news eurosport. Can't understand why someone would send $$$ by western union??
"Can't understand why someone would send $$$ by western union??"

That was one of the first red flags for me, when he adamantly preferred WU over postal MO because the postal MO were hard to cash. Glad to hear you received a full refund Bob. I did find a scope from a reputable poster on another forum - cost me a few more dollars but have peace of mind that I will receive what I paid for...
© 24hourcampfire