Home
For Sale NIB Smith & Wesson Model 631, .32 H&R Mag, 4"bbl, adj sights, factory combat wood grips, box, papers & tools. Postal Money Order preferred methold of payment. First "I'll take it" here on the open forum takes it. PM's won't suspend the sale. $595+shipping. Colorado FTF can avoid shipping.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
E mail sent.
i'll take it as priced, PM me info.

Thanks
Smart buy! Chickasaw Hunter do you have anymore?
That was a nice little trail gun, wish smith made more 4" j frames.
Wish he would have sent me a shipped price, like I asked for twice.
Sold to FyrepowrX pending funds. I do have some other Smiths I may be putting up. Helping to dispose of an estate, but no more 631's.
Randy, once again sorry this one didn't work out for you. CH
Originally Posted by Eich
Wish he would have sent me a shipped price, like I asked for twice.

How much could it have cost for shipping for Pete's sake? $595 for a pistol & you're gonna snivel over $10-$20???
He posted that the first public "I'll take it" gets the gun...WTF don't you understand about THAT???

ETA...Nice pistola BTW...& a good snag...
I didn't think this would last long.
Chickasaw-Hunter, thanks for the email/reply, sent you all my contact info & my receiving dealers info. Will get the FFL & payment headed out ASAP.

Regards;

Gerald
When you figure that revolver, in that condition, is worth at least double the asking price, trying to garner a "shipped" price says more about not knowing WTF you're looking at than anything else.

That one was ONLY offered by S&W in 1990, and only made (IIRC) 486 of them, TOTAL! I know... I had one, and it was nowhere NEAR that condition.

NICE grab FyrepowerX!
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
When you figure that revolver, in that condition, is worth at least double the asking price, trying to garner a "shipped" price says more about not knowing WTF you're looking at than anything else.

That one was ONLY offered by S&W in 1990, and only made (IIRC) 486 of them, TOTAL! I know... I had one, and it was nowhere NEAR that condition.

NICE grab FyrepowerX!

Funny you brought that up...Eich sent me a pretty scathing PM regarding my opinion on the deal. Seems he has reading comprehension issues...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by VAnimrod

NICE grab FyrepowerX!

Funny you brought that up...Eich sent me a pretty scathing PM regarding my opinion on the deal. Seems he has reading comprehension issues...

Cool.... can I get one? wink
© 24hourcampfire