Home
This is one of my Nikon D1x's that I need to sell to fund a project.

This D1x is in good condition and has been reliable for me. Included is a Nikon factory battery, battery charger, SB800Dx flash unit (which will give full functionality with the D1x, for which it was designed) and manuals for both.

Although some consider these DSLRs obsolete, I love them because they are tank tough, water resistant, well balanced and are compatible with older Nikon manual focus lenses that's right, if you've got a lens with an F-mount made anytime between the 1950s and 2010 it will work, with some limitations, on this camera. The camera meters and works in aperture priority mode with such lenses and, of course, all Nikon autofocus lenses fit and have full functionality on this camera.

Price is $325 $300 shipped via USPS priority for everything; payment by check or money order. Thanks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BTT
Originally Posted by Oregon45
...they are tank tough, water resistant, well balanced...

I have shot literally tens of thousands of images with the D1X series cameras. I'm fortunate in that my camera gear is regularly upgraded on somebody else's nickel grin , or I could be happy still shooting the D1X. They never let me down.

You are right, they are tough.

With just a little bit of care, they're as rugged as most guys should ever need.

Bump for a good deal.
I grew up shooting an F3 that was made the same year I was: 1980 grin You just can't beat Nikon professional cameras, film or digital, for toughness and longevity.
TTT
BTT

Price Dropped to $300 shipped
BTT
Originally Posted by Oregon45
...shooting an F3...

There's an oldie but goodie!

I attended a crime scene photography course a few years ago. My buddies challenged me to take an F3 instead of a digital body, so I did. What a blast! Some of the newer (younger...) guys were blown away that somebody was actually still shooting FILM! laugh

I'm surprised this D1X is still here.....

Still available
Whats the photo count?
Shutter count is unknown, I bought the camera used and have about 250 shots on it since buying it. The internal foam around the mirror housing isn't beat up or cracked as is typical of high shutter count SLRs.
I had one just like it...Bump for a great camera.
© 24hourcampfire