Home
Ruger Mod. 77 338 Win. stainless steel, boatpaddle stock..As new and super accurate. $600 plus shipping and handling.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I bought this rifle on this forum from Dennis or JB or somebody, age and memory don't work at the same time! smile Its a really good gun.
One of them mule deer people huh!! grin!
I have been trying to find a Ruger with the Zytel stock, if it were only a non-magnum caliber!
Pacecar,
Load it down to 2000 FPS!
BTT

ON page 12 in 15 hours, whoa!
OK, make an offer? all offers considered.
Originally Posted by atkinson
age and memory don't work at the same time! smile

Didn't you tell me you would be willing to sell that little Brno 7x57 for only $1000? smile

Bristecd,
Like I said my memory ain't working so I guess I didn't! smile
Price reduction:

$600 shipped anywhere in the USA...Nice thing about this one is I guarentee it accurate..
Originally Posted by atkinsonhunting
Bristecd,
Like I said my memory ain't working so I guess I didn't! smile

I figured as much. Dang it! LOL
Now posted on GunsAmerica, if your interested..
Last 24 hr. offer.....$550 shipped.
I already have one of these. This is the BEST one-rifle battery anyone can own. I did replace the stock because the canoe-paddle beat stock the cr*p outta me after thirty rounds. SOMEBODY PLEASE BUY THIS BEFORE I BUY IT AS A "BACK-UP" FOR MINE.

Terry
I recently bought the same thing, haven't shot it yet though so no comments about the accuracy.

While searching for mine I saw a few go on GB for quite a bit more than this, plus shipping.

**free bump**
btt
Terry,
I havn't had a recoil problem with the boatpaddlel stock..guess it has to do with phyical build. I'm pretty long and lean and probly give a lot, but then I been shooting 470s and up for years, that might have something to do with it..

They are certainly neat rifles and this one groups exceptionally well with about any load and all to the same POI..

Thanks for the bump Cal
© 24hourcampfire