Home
Hello all,

I have a batch of 10k+ of LC and FC brass formed into 300/221 for sale. Its been polished in corn cob, deprimed, primer pockets swaged, trimmed with dillon's rapid trimmer, and formed on Redding 300/221 die with free floating carbide sizing button, washed with ss media to get it clean inside and out and than primer pockets were uniformed w/sinclair's uniformer and flash holes were deburred. Lastly it was trimmed to length (1.355) on Giraud trimmer.

All of the brass is packaged in bags of 100. Price is $25/100, $24/100 (500+) or $22.50/100 (1000+)

Price includes Priority Mail shipping w/confirmation to lower 48. Insurance is extra. I accept Money Order or (discrete) Paypal + 3%. No PM's, email at [email protected].
Thanks for looking and feel free to ask any questions!

This is posted on another forum so email for fastest respond.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Bump
I'll take a bag of 100 made from FC. Email sent.
Bump, plenty left
Brass arrived. Great stuff. I'll be ordering more in the near future.
Bump
This is the nicest whisper brass I've ever seen. I have no idea how lubo can do it for those $$. I'M stocking up before Election Day! grin
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Have plenty on hand ready to ship and making more.
Bump
Bump
BTT
BTT
Plenty left and making more. Can process your once fired brass as well to save you $$$
Sent you an email regarding 200 pieces.
WCC brass now available
Have lots of WCC and making more.

- $185/1k or $95/500: formed, swaged, trimmed with guirad and washed with ss media (clean inside and out)
- add $25/1k to have primer pockets uniformed
- add $25/1k to have flash holes debured

Prices include usps priority shipping.
Lubo, I will take 500 for $95. reply back with address or I can do paypal. Thanks, Mark.
Birddog, brass went out today. Thanks
bump
Plenty left, making more
bttt
Bump
Lots of WCC ready to ship
Have lots of WCC and making more.

- $185/1k or $95/500: formed, swaged, trimmed with guirad and washed with ss media (clean inside and out)
- add $25/1k to have primer pockets uniformed
- add $25/1k to have flash holes debured

Prices include usps priority shipping.
TTT
Bump
^^^^^^
Bump
Have lot of brass ready to ship
Bump
I have the following brass for sale:

Win NT 5,000
Win 1,800
WCC 09 3,700
WCC 10 1,395
WCC 11 1,900

Its prepped as all of my previous brass and trimmed with Giraud trimmer which chamfers the inside and outside neck for smooth burr free seating of bullets.

I can also deburr the inside flash holes and uniform primer pockets if desired at additional cost.

I've lowered the price to $155/k + shipping.
Brass is shipped USPS priority w/delivery confirmation (insurance extra). Up to 300 is $5.00, up to 2k is $10.00 and up to 2,500 is $15.00

Thanks for looking
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
I have the following brass for sale:

Win NT 5,000 1,000
Win 1,800 1,300
WCC 09 3,700 2,700
WCC 10 1,395
WCC 11 1,900 900
Bump
I'd like some. I sent you a PM.

Brian
Still making chips. Have lots of WCC for $150/1000 shipped
Bump
Btt
Bump
TTT
Bump
TTT
300 BLK brass for sale
Still have some
TTT
Bump
TTT
$125/1k shipped
Still have some
PM sent
ttt
Really nice brass.
Thank you
Bumpity and thanks RCL
What do you charge to process my brass? I have 1K clean LC-9 that needs to be processed...
Wayne
I'll take 200. PM sent

Thanks,

Zeus
Originally Posted by lubo
$125/1k shipped

I'll take this at $125/1K shipped (instead of 200 ea discussed earlier). PM sent to discuss options (deburred and uniformed). PayPal to be sent after PM answered.

Thanks, Zeus
Originally Posted by lubo
$125/1k shipped

I'd like 1k as well.
© 24hourcampfire