Home
Like the thread heading suggest I'm looking for a stainless 50 cal Sidekick or Huntsman. Let me know what you might have available for purchase.
got blued not S.S.
I have a SS sythetic, upgraded breech plug, ram rod, scope mounts, etc. What is your offer?I have the original breech plug and 10-15 carriers as well.
Originally Posted by hunting1
I have a SS sythetic, upgraded breech plug, ram rod, scope mounts, etc. What is your offer?I have the original breech plug and 10-15 carriers as well.

hunting1 Sent you a PM with questions. Thanks....Chainsaw
hunting 1, I contacted my buddies son, and he is indeed interested in your Sidekick. If you could get me your phone number, I'll pass it on to him and he can deal directly with you. His name is Bob Mayville and he lives in northeast Wisconsin just south of me. His dad is my neighbor.

Thanks .........Mike aka Chainsaw
Merry Christmas to all!
if you have a nef frame you can buy the barell for about 90 bucks
Originally Posted by maconcountyboy
if you have a nef frame you can buy the barell for about 90 bucks

My sons friend is without an NEF or H&R. As of this past week they supposedly have made 200 of the huntsman barrels in blued steel. The youngman is looking for the whole rifle in stainless. Thanks though for the info. We have 8 of the H&R/NEF's here and they are fun to shoot and tinker with.
I'll get back with you later today when things quite down. Merry Christmas!
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=207588342

Here is one for sale. Just like mine.
© 24hourcampfire