Home
Back up. After Christmas price drop, now $750 shipped CONUS paid by USPO Money Order. Unfired with box, book, bag, rings. Appears to be the std single set trigger. As you can see this isn't your basic CZ American stock. It's much more a classic euro style with the shortened forearm, minimal cheekpiece and slimmer lines. To me it is a much better balanced rifle and not nearly so blocky (clunky) feeling as the usual American. I have yet to see another CZ so fitted and have no idea why this one came from the factory this way. If you seen another CZ as this I'd like to know the details. One bit of info volunteered is that the 550 Lux that preceeded the American had this stock. Maybe an American shipped accidently with the older style stock??? Still, the only stock like this I've seen.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
bump
Never saw a Lux with that stock but it appears to be a custom altered job to my eye. Anything to take a few ounces off the CZ..

g
It's straight out of the box.
^^^
got to hand it to you for persistance
Hand me $700 FTF in Charlotte and it's yours. smile
Bump and the FTF price is good for anybody in NC that can get within 50 miles (maybe more) of Mooresville.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Never saw a Lux with that stock but it appears to be a custom altered job to my eye. Anything to take a few ounces off the CZ..

g

that's an unadulterated Lux, I have one identical to it.

Bump for a nice rifle.
Adulteration will be an additional $50.....plus dinner, limo, champagne, etc. grin Thanks for the info, again.
still up
Barrel length?
It's in mm but in inches it's about 23 1/2 IIRC. I'll check the manual tomorrow.
Seattle - Yeh, they run right at 23.5".
Book says 601mm which is about 23 2/3".
May even do a FTF trade for something else NIB. Not sure what.
Bump...on general principle alone!
As Elvis would say "Ah thang-u, ah thang-u-ver-much" John.
PM sent
Reply sent
Anybody going to the gun show in Charlotte on Saturday? Thinking about trolling the CZ through there.
Gun show turned out to be a flea market. Back up
© 24hourcampfire