Home
Posted By: hardway varmint shooting trailer - 01/11/11
Just in time for squirrel and praire dog season!!!!!
I built this last year used it a few times but just dont have the time to use it like I thought. Plus storage is an issue as well. I just got done cleaning it up and putting a couple fresh coats of paint on it. Hopefully there is someone out there who will be able to enjoy this. This rig kicks butt and is a blast to shoot from. The seats are adjustable up/down and left/right. They also swivel. The benches swivel 360 degrees and have custom built rifle rests. The bench tops are long enough that when you lower the rests all the way down you can still run a bipod or bags if you wish.
The trailer was built with 4"x1/4" angle and is stout but still light enough to pull with almost any vehicle. When you lower the rear supports and jack up the tounge it creates a tripod and is very stable. Tires are 75% and comes with a spare. Also comes with the custom license plate.
I'd be happy to awnser any questions. I'm located in Ceres,Ca but willing to meet you part way. Looking to get $1700 out of it or a possible trade torwards a mid 90's tent trailer, or a pre 64 model 70. Thanks, Ryan

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rick59 Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/11/11
That�s slicker then eel chit!
Posted By: Oso250 Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/11/11
drool
cool
Posted By: hardway Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/11/11
ttt
Posted By: hardway Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/12/11
ttt
Posted By: hardway Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/25/11
I need to get this thing sold. Price lowered to $1000 firm.
That is awesome!
Posted By: JeremyKS Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/25/11
Would you deliver to the Texas Panhandle? You could shoot prairie dogs while you were here.
Posted By: hardway Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/25/11
That may be a little too far...LOL. Somewhere in Arizona or Vegas might be doable.
Posted By: JeremyKS Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/25/11
I would like the trailer just can't travel right now. Good luck.
Posted By: 222Sako Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/25/11
one of the very few times I wish I lived in Kalifornia..........nice rig..great price
Posted By: hardway Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/26/11
ttt....any other trades?
Posted By: newhornet Re: varmint shooting trailer - 01/26/11
Nice looking rig..I have something in the same "ball park" but mine is a 2 story with bottom level for transproting 4 wheeler. There are pics in the photo area. BUMP for a great RIG!!!
© 24hourcampfire