Home
Guys I have a Siamese Mauser bolt action that is converted over to 45/70. The gun has Williams sights and a hinged floor plate. It has a nice stock and is in very good condition. You can load these actions alot hotter than the factory 45/70 rounds. I picked this up about a year ago from an old man's collection. It is done nicely, and it feeds and extracts the rounds from the magazine perfectly and seems to be very accurate. I just never did warm up to it and don't need it here in Ohio. $550 shipped to your FFL from non FFL.

Attached picture 45701.JPG
Attached picture 45702.JPG
If you had been 2 hours earlier it would have been SOLD.
Just blew my gun budget till March 1st.
If there was a way I would..........
Somebody buy this thing or I'll start selling things I don't want to to buy it.
Or do a trade with the OP and take a mean beating.....he has me over a barrel!!!!!.
257 x 50:

Go ahead and take the plunge. I will even through in some 45/70 brass.
I wasn't kidding about the 2 hours in the first post.
Swapped 2 guns toward another.
Who did the conversion?
As to your last post, I'm working on it.........
Is it drilled and tapped? What type of safety on the gun?

Thanks
No it has not been drilled and tapped. I was going to do it, but decided against it. It currently has the original safety, but I am pretty sure I have a Buehler style safety for it, if the buyer wants to install a scope.
i'd be interested in the brass, after the rifle sells, if the new owner doesn't want it.
BTT
Still available
I just bougth one last week for the same price its a tac driver it will make a good deer rifel for some one
Up
Up
$525 shipped
Interested, but need a few questions answered.

Still available.
pics sent out to those who requested them.
UP
Trade?
PM's replied to. As far as trades, I would be interested in
6.5 Grendel bolt action,

a 7.62x39 bolt action (to build a Grendel and preferably from a mini mauser action),

any other super light weight bolt actions,

a Savage 220 slug gun,

a S&W 386XL lightweight 357,

300 Whisper bolt actions,

possibly a long slide 1911.
Last bump.
Pics sent out.
We are getting ready to move so I will be listing several items for sale in the next few days. This one is still available. $525 shipped to your FFL from a non FFL.
Pics sent out.
Last time around. $515 shipped to your FFL from a non FFL.
Up
I have one of these, they are awesome, with 400 Barnes, or 300 HP they shoot light out one super duper nice woods rifle
Thanks for the kind words. This will definitely fit the bill for a woods rifle that packs a punch.
BTT
Up before heading to Auction.
Hi, do you still have this?
I think you're about 5 years too late.....
man i was geting excited also! have been looking for one of those for years. missed the last one i saw at a pawn shop by 3 minutes.
© 24hourcampfire