Home
Cleaning out some things to rat hole some "funny money".

I bought this off eBay and NEVER wore it. I would prefer a sz 46.

This is a seldom, if ever, worn Filson single Mackinaw jacket. THere are NO stains, rips, tears, or flaws in the jacket. A non-smoker home so no funky smells. Will honor a 2 day inspection, with return on your dime if not as described. Overall really nice item.

Will take $125 shipped to lower 48.

First public "I'll take it" trumps PMs

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
for all that do not know...this is a very warm jacket...have had 1 for over 35 years
This will probably be gone before sundown but I'm curious about sizing. If you prefer a size 46 and you don't mind me asking what hieght,wieght,build you are to get an idea of actual size, that would be helpfull.
Thanks.
I was a bit trimmer 2 years ago when I purchased it. I wanted it to fit a bit snug, in order to trap heat. And they are not taper or cut to an athletic fit. I didn't want a huge coat just to fit my shoulders and back. In reality, I need a bigger coat to fit my shoulders and back.

I tried it on today before I took pics to make sure I wanted to sell it.

I bounce between L and XL in tops, depending on maker and choice of fit. And those are usually 46-48.

I am 5'8" and 225. And not to sound like a tool, but I have been into free weights for a good while. My back is pretty wide and my shoulders and arms "fair". So it hangs on me OK, but it's tight when I need to raise arms, ie shoulder a rifle.

That answer anything.

Still around....
Thanks for the info.
Unfortinately, I'll probably need 2 sizes up.
Posted By: tjohn00 Re: Filson #110 Mackinaw sz 44 - 01/18/11
hey jesse, i will go to bobs sporting goods tomorrow and check the the fit on one there,need to check on a filson hat i have ordered any ways. not my first choice of color, but at that price. smokin deal.
10-4
Posted By: tjohn00 Re: Filson #110 Mackinaw sz 44 - 01/18/11
hey JJ just got back from bobs 44 is a perfect fit, i ll take it. sending pm
Posted By: Fraser Re: Filson #110 Mackinaw sz 44 - 01/18/11
As a matter of curiosity, is that Filson's charcoal colour?
Damn, I just got back from checking fit and it would have been perfect. Too late again. tjohn00, if you decide you don't want it I'll take it.

Jeff
Staying in WA it looks like. SPF to tjohn00
Posted By: tjohn00 Re: Filson #110 Mackinaw sz 44 - 01/19/11
hey jesse just got back from cabelas and lucky eagle, ready to get some money of to you.
Posted By: tjohn00 Re: Filson #110 Mackinaw sz 44 - 01/19/11
have money burning a hole in my pocket for the coat.
© 24hourcampfire