Home
For sale is the Kimber Montana in 300WSM pictured below. The rifle is a proven shooter with the 200 and 100 yard targets shown. I am the original owner - purchased Oct. 2010. They are typical for what the rifle has done. It is in the 25XXX serial number range. Only 38 shots logged in to date. The rifle is in excellent condition in all respects with the box and paperwork to be sent with it.
I have no data on factory loads but would assume it would be on par with my hand loads.
In order to be certain that the rifle is a proven shooter, I did take it out one day to shoot an elk. It passed the test.
I am not in need of any trades. Layaways are a little iffy but may consider. "I'll take it" trumps all else.
$875 (CONUS) will cover shipping and insurance to your FFL. I prefer a USPS Money Order or bank style draft.
Thanks for looking and be assured this is a solid performer.

[Linked Image]

Here is the field test I performed.
[Linked Image]
I have purchased two of bigwhoop's rifles. Great guy to deal with! Now if he would only sell me his super accurate .308!
I purchased one of his other montana rifles, 257bob,.....shoots 3-shot ragged holes - - How many montanas you got?
I got dibs on that 308--I hope!
SPF. Thanks for looking and for the comments.
Are you having any feeding problems from this Montana? I am trying to make the big move and need imput from the Montana and the Sako.Help please.
Lots of info on the fire about the Montana's. There are lovers and haters. Bear in Fairbanks will swear against them, I will swear for them.

Heres a link to one thread. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...780407/Kimber_field_accuracy#Post4780407
Is this still available? If so, I'm definitely interested.
Look 3 posts up. It was SPF.
Originally Posted by shomaker
Are you having any feeding problems from this Montana? I am trying to make the big move and need imput from the Montana and the Sako.Help please.

I have the identical rifle and no feeding problems at all.
© 24hourcampfire