Home
This rifle is unfired. I had a new Leupold 2x8x36 varixlll with leupold quick release rings and bases put on and boresighted. Then it has set in my gunsafe since then. I weighed rifle and it weighs 5 1/2 pounds without scope. The rifle books at $1525 and scope and rings and bases cost me another $600 so thats a value of $2125. I am selling the whole package for $1350. That is really good savings when a new one from the dealer will run you around $1700 for just the rifle.It has a 24in stainless steel fluted barrel. It is in 280 Remington caliber.

Attached picture accumark2.JPG
Attached picture accumark4.JPG
Attached picture accumark3.JPG
caliber?
Don't get distracted by such minor details.....
It's a 280 Rem.
Make it a 257 and I'll take it. laugh
Bump for a great setup. I have a .270 that shoots sub moa with factory loads.
Sorry about not putting caliber in ad. It is 280 Remington. Redbone buy the gun and Ill get my gunsmith to change the writing on the barrel to say anything you want,
anychance u are open to a trade...plus $$. i have a rem 700 bdl wood/blue in excellent condidion wiht leupold vx-III 3.5-10X40 (gloss and duplex). caliber is .270 win.

i love these ultralights...have a couple, but would like to add on in this caliber to the stable.
thx for consideration.
sean
It will depend alot on what kind of value your going to put on your gun. I have mine priced way under what its worth for a cash sale. I will look at offers.
For clarification - you paid $600 for a VXIII 2.5-8x36, and Leupold QD bases and QR rings?
Originally Posted by Kimber7man
For clarification - you paid $600 for a VXIII 2.5-8x36, and Leupold QD bases and QR rings?

No he said $600 for a VARI X III
Will take Dpms AR-10 uppers as part trade.
BUMP
looks like the scope has the aluma flip up covers on it which are almost $100.00 for a set with those the scope and mounting hardware that price would be close

gene
If I keep scope I will sell for $1150 and you pay shipping. Rings and bases stay on gun.
Still for sale
Your title reads Ultra Light but your jpegs read Accumark.....which is it? It can't be both.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Your title reads Ultra Light but your jpegs read Accumark.....which is it? It can't be both.

Accumarks do not have holes in the bolt handle, the gun in the pictures is an ultralighweight with hollow bolt handle.

Allen
© 24hourcampfire