Home
I have a very nice Ruger No 1 for sale. I bought it used from a elderly gentleman who said there were 72 rouonds thru it which I believe as he gave me the four boxes of brass and ammo that he said he bought with the gun and of the four boxes there were 8 live rounds left. He replaced the red pad with a brown Unkle Mikes pad LOP is 13" I've probably shot 12 rounds out of it. I would say it's in better than 95% condition. Asking $650 to your FFL. In the interest of full disclosure, I also have this listed on snipershide. First I'll take it gets it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
This baby is a tack driver. The reason it's for sale is that I bought it just to get the scope but I already have a 22-250 so I don't need one.
Do you know what the twist in these is?
I do not. Rugers website shows the 22-250 as 1:14 so that is what I would presume it is.
It is almost certainly a 1:14.

What is the serial number? you can X out the last 3 digits.
133-36xxx
I have a #1 in 22/250 with the 133- prefix serial number. With 38.2 of H-380 and a 53 gr Hornady the groundhogs blow apart.

Doc
Don't you need two of them Doc?
PM Answered.
Swap for a Ruger No. 1 Tropical .375 H&H?
I don't know where the Bob is, so what state are you in?.
Originally Posted by Hubert
I don't know where the Bob is, so what state are you in?.
Why in the f*ck is that important? He lives close enough to a shipping point.
Montana
Maby I want to buy FTF you f---ing azz hole.
Maby I want to buy FTF you f---ing azz hole.
Why? You trying to beat him out the cost of shipping?

I get two or three of these requests every time I list something for sale on TFL or THR. It's always some DEADBEAT assh*le who wants me to drive 20 or 30 miles (or more) one way so he "doesn't have to pay shipping." What in the F*CK about the $10 or so in gasoline, dickhead? Every one of these "requests" is nothing but an insidious means of haggling the seller down even further.

Whenever I get one of these DEADBEAT "requests," I always tell the TIRE KICKER, yes, I would be happy to do a "FTF", but NO, I will not reduce the price because I intend to be compensated for my fuel, wear and tear on my vehicle, and time. And thus far I have had ZERO "local buyers." That to me is a pretty damned good indicator of the level of DEADBEAT the "buyer" is who wants to do a "FTF."

The seller in this instance is in Montana and you're obviously in P-f*cking-A.
I never try to reduce anyones price.if I want it I pay what they are asking so they have no bitch with the deal. too bad you can't mind your own business you nosey turd sucker.
I never try to reduce anyones price.if I want it I pay what they are asking so they have no bitch with the deal. too bad you can't mind your own business you nosey turd sucker.
Were you willing to compensate this seller for his fuel and wear and tear on his vehicle if a "FTF" had been practical?

Most likely you figured if he's asking $650 shipped and we can do a "FTF," I can get him to knock $30 off the price right off the bat. And now that we're down to $620, I'll just bring $600 cash.

That about sums it up, doesn't it, deadbeat?
Originally Posted by TheShootist
He replaced the red pad with a brown Unkle Mikes pad

133-36xxx
The serial number indicates 1996-1997 manufacture. It started life as a black pad gun, not a red pad.
I never asked anyone to come to me, nor did I ask to reduce the price. that is all your idea about the money thing. so why don't you admit you are wrong about me, I guess it is because your EGO is higher than your IQ. you are truly an IDIOT.
I never asked anyone to come to me, nor did I ask to reduce the price. that is all your idea about the money thing. so why don't you admit you are wrong about me, I guess it is because your EGO is higher than your IQ. you are truly an IDIOT.
So if the seller had been close to you, you would've paid the $650, no hassling him over the "no shipping?" Is that right?
of course.yes.
of course.yes.
I'll hold you to that.
it would be cheaper than going through a FFL they are murder here. I won a winchester 94 it was shipped to my FFL he charged me $25.00 to register it when others were charging $5.00 he also made me pay local sales tax of 6% on the MSRP. I don't deal with him anymore. I use another but he is about as bad I only deal with FFLs when there are no other choice. the money I save on deals on the innernet I lose on the FFL, so it is cheaper for me to buy locally than pay the FFL fees.
it would be cheaper than going through a FFL they are murder here. I won a winchester 94 it was shipped to my FFL he charged me $25.00 to register it when others were charging $5.00 he also made me pay local sales tax of 6% on the MSRP. I don't deal with him anymore. I use another but he is about as bad I only deal with FFLs when there are no other choice. the money I save on deals on the innernet I lose on the FFL, so it is cheaper for me to buy locally than pay the FFL fees.
Maybe you ought to try being friendlier. That way they'd cut you a break. whistle
No thanks on the .375 although they are a very nice weapon.
Hubert, I live in Montana.
I'm ending this add because it's too full of extraneous squabbeling. I'll re-post it in a new add. Thanks.
I'm ending this add because it's too full of extraneous squabbeling. I'll re-post it in a new add. Thanks.
Don't start bitching now, you got a bunch of free BTTs.
Posted By: KMS Re: For Sale - Ruger No 1 - 22-250 - 03/26/11
Originally Posted by Bricktop

Bricktop, you always have to start sh*t, don't you? I think you've done that in every one of your posts I've ever seen.
I am sorry I should of never responded to the ---------- use your own word to fill in the blank. grin
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Bricktop, you always have to start sh*t, don't you? I think you've done that in every one of your posts I've ever seen.
It's more fun that way.
I am sorry I should of never responded to the ---------- use your own word to fill in the blank. grin
Handsome devil? cool
If you really want to do me a favor, Don't do me any more favors.
If you really want to do me a favor, Don't do me any more favors.
Don't worry, I got you BTT'd in the other ad, too.
© 24hourcampfire