Home
1/2 off Gift Gertificate forsale $ 150.00. You can order anything except there Custom Dies.

Thanks
Posted By: TXRam Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/05/11
pm me more details on this please
Posted By: firepro22 Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/05/11
$300 gift certificates for $150 or $150 gift certificates for $75?
Posted By: BlueK9 Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/05/11
Is this for a direct purchase from Redding or some type of rebate?
Or, do we pay you $150 for a coupon for half price on anything Redding?

I am Selling Gift Certificate for $150.00

the way the Certificate reads you can order anything from the Redding Catalog has room for 9 items.An get 50% off the items.

You deal directly with Redding
So the certificate is simply for 50% off?

You have chosen to place a value of $150 on it. Is that correct?
Yes Sir.
Not bad. Anyone buying over $300 worth of Redding products would start to save money. I can't swing that much right now, but I'm sure someone else can.
Posted By: JA270WBY Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/06/11
Is there a max dollar amount I can spend?
doesn't say there is on the certificate
reduced to $125.00
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/08/11
I bought a gift certificate for Redding products last year at our NRA banquet 50% off. I was thrilled, until I read the fine print. 50% off list price. I called Redding and what I had read was true. I did not save any money counting the $90 I paid for the certificate.Not trying to bash anyone, just telling you guys, how it worked for me.
Posted By: coleridge Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/08/11
Originally Posted by Gunaddict
I bought a gift certificate for Redding products last year at our NRA banquet 50% off. I was thrilled, until I read the fine print. 50% off list price. I called Redding and what I had read was true. I did not save any money counting the $90 I paid for the certificate.Not trying to bash anyone, just telling you guys, how it worked for me.

Wow, sounds like it's worthless now. However, I will still offer my 2 shiny rocks & a beaver pelt for your certificate! If that is not enough; I have some majic beans to sweeten the deal...

Seriously, I guess it depends on how much you order. The more you order the more you save. Don't sound bad if your going to order a bunch of stuff. I just don't right a bunch right now. The offer still stands though grin Good luck with the sale.
Posted By: Gunaddict Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/09/11
I did order 3 sets of deluxe die sets. And I did save some money on the cost, if I ordered from Grafs, Midway, Midsouth, etc. But then again if you count the purchase of certicate, I did not save.
TTT
TTT
reduced Now $ 100.00
ttt
TTT
ttt
First $ 50.00 takes it
Posted By: MtnBoomer Re: 1/2 off Redding Products - 04/29/11
Looking good...
TTT
© 24hourcampfire