Home
Selling a 1911 Sig 1911 with rail. About $900 new, I want $700 shipped. Comes with 3 mags and paperwork.

[Linked Image]
Man, time to see what I can get from a fire sale! Taking any trades?
Thats a second on trades?
POssibly this plus cash? Taurus 617 Titanium..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5014/5533141345_254c6a7f44_z.jpg[/img]

Braindead,
What is that inscribed on the slide?
Looks like it reads "SPARTA LIVES", wonder if that's right?
Well - you take nice photos there warpig. I'll give you that.
SPARTA LIVES is correct. Not looking for many trades right now. I have too much stuff as it is.
I am looking for a nice Leupold Long Range scope.
This is becoming torturous. Someone buy this before I get back from camping this weekend...please! eek
Originally Posted by Crimson Mister
This is becoming torturous. Someone buy this before I get back from camping this weekend...please! eek

Amen
What kind of long range Leupold scope are you interested in?
Originally Posted by Braindead
SPARTA LIVES is correct.

Was that the way Sig sold it? What does that mean?
I dont believe Sig did this. It refers to Molon Labe...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molon_labe
Ah yes, I remember now that you mention it. Good job!! The Battle of Thermopylae.
yeah...those dudes washed their hair and killed thousands of the Persians......
I may have this sold, but I believe the previous owner had the custom shop do the engraving. Really well done. If I wasn't so much of an XD fan I would keep it, it's really cool.
Posted By: TMGS Re: Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless Rail - 06/27/11
I'm interested... can you PM me the serial number, more detailed pics and give me an estimate on how many rounds have been through the gun.

FYI: I also have a Leupold Vari-X III 3.5-10, if you're interested in the scope I'd consider letting it go as part of the deal.
Its har to not be an XD fan.... I love mine. Sits next to my bed ready to go. Trust my life on it!
Posted By: TMGS Re: Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless Rail - 06/28/11
I'd like to make a purchase here and I'm waiting for a response. Going once, going twice....
Posted By: TMGS Re: Sig Sauer 1911 Stainless Rail - 06/30/11
Due to a lack of response from the seller, I am no longer interested in purchasing this item.

Respectfully,
TMGS
Originally Posted by TMGS
Due to a lack of response from the seller, I am no longer interested in purchasing this item.

Respectfully,
TMGS

He didn't respond because he sold the pistol to me. If you want it I'll sell it to you for $650 plus shipping. Let me know
Originally Posted by TMGS

Respectfully,
TMGS

He didn't respond because he sold the pistol to me. If you want it I'll sell it to you for $650 plus shipping. Let me know

Smokin deal, just picked one up yesterday for a hair less but only had 2 mags. Why the quick turn around?
Originally Posted by warpig602
Why the quick turn around?

A.D.D. frown

Something shiny has caught my eye.
Originally Posted by warpig602
Why the quick turn around?

A.D.D. frown

Something shiny has caught my eye.

I know how that goes! This should be an easy sale....
© 24hourcampfire