Home
An oldie but goodie. Pre-64 Winchester Model 94 in 32WS. A good, clean, honest 32 Winchester Special born in 1959. No rust, metal butt plate and a couple very small handling dings in the stock. Bore is excellent. Only flaw on the whole rifle is rub spot on the magazine about an inch long, a couple inches back from the front band. You won't find one any cleaner.

$450.00 - shipped to your FFL
Cash, check, PayPal, money order

[Linked Image]
pmed you
I will take it
Good grab on a nice rifle.
Correction - good grab on a GREAT rifle.
Fotis owns her...
Always wanted a Preemie 94.... grin
32 Special too...nice pick up!
You gonna love it!
That is the one I was asking about Colonel....
I have a nice 32 also. Picked up a couple more really nice ones for my boys in the last year or so. I'm a sucker for the pre 64 94's.

You got a good one Fotis.

Joseph
sorry i may have replied to you already. i am interested if you still have this one
wink
Looks like this one sold last year jibbs. Look at the date stamp on the upper right corner of the post. Oh, and welcome to the campfire.
Originally Posted by jibbs
sorry i may have replied to you already. i am interested if you still have this one

It is in my safe brother!

Super accurate BTW paper plates all die at 200 meters with peep sights! laugh
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Looks like this one sold last year jibbs. Look at the date stamp on the upper right corner of the post. Oh, and welcome to the campfire.

Me thinks this re-post served a purpose. wink
Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im looking for a pre 64 win. 94 32 spec. preferably (30.30 if it were in very nice cond.). im only interested in one that is in excellent condition if anyone has one for sale.
© 24hourcampfire