Home
Ruger .41 Magnum Old Model, 3 Screw Blckhawk.
4 5/8 barrel, custom grips. Minor blue wear at end of barrel from holster, turn ring on cyclinder bit those are only flaws. Very good to excellent condition.

I have carpal tunnel and just can't take it anymore. Took over two hours to recover from one cylinder. My pain is your gain.

$475.00 - shipped to FFL
Cash, check, money order, Paypal

[Linked Image]
I like the gun. Would like to buy. But sure am concerned about buying from someone unknown with so little posts and no track record.
I don't understand the "no track record" part but I can understand being hesitant. Almost all of my posts on here have been in this particular selling things. If you do a search and select the one year range, you will see I have sold guns, reloading components, presses, parts, etc. I am sure any of the members I have sold to would vouch for me. They should at least as I have no complaints from anyone. I am on here every day but don't normally post because I either can't (work thing) or because I just prefer to read.

End of the day, it's your call. All I can do is tell you I will stand behind anything I post 100%. Which means if it is something I am selling, it is money back unless I tell you otherwise.
I guess a lack of post will make you a bad person... but then I've witnessed some bad name -calling and threats, and other unsavory things by folks on here with substantial post-counts. I like the gun and would buy it if I didn't have commitments in other directions. The price is right, and I can understand a persons hesitation, but those are things best said in a PM or just thought and not said at all.
That's my .02 worth...your millage may vary!
Wayne
I've purchased items from htredneck. Everything went smooth and items were as discribed.

Jerry
Thanks man, I appreciate it.
I have been on both sides of the "problem" and understand being cautious. One thing I appreciate greatly is receiving a phone number where I can actually call and talk to a guy. It really makes it easy to decide when you can call a guy at home and verif information.
Frank
I won't post my number on an open forum, but I normally have no problems giving to someone in a PM.
htredneck post on other forums as well and has a good track record.

he also has some damn nice guns for sale here lately.
Thanks rock I appreciate it.
Three kids in college will do that to you. It tends to put things in a whole new perspective.
He just sold a .45/70 on here and the guy that bought it was happy with the deal.
I'm in a transaction with him right now and will follow up once completed.
Sometimes unfounded concern will make you miss a really good deal and this seems like a very fair deal to me.
Good luck with the sale htredneck!

Thank you.

If someone were to get real serious about this, I might be convinced to hook the shipping...
Originally Posted by htredneck
Thank you.

If someone were to get real serious about this, I might be convinced to hook the shipping...

I take that to mean that the new price is now $450 shipped. Based in part by your taking $25 off the price of your other post on the 44 special when you stated that.

I also see that others have verified you as well.

Therefore I'll be happy to buy it at $450. I'll take it.

Redbone is about to get him one very sweet .41 mag.
© 24hourcampfire