Home
This is a brand new Pacific Tool and Gauge 7mm Mashburn Super Magnum finish reamer. If you don't know what that is, I'll refer you back to this thread:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...17305/all/Another_7mm_Mashburn_Super_que

I was a little hasty in buying it and have decided not to rechamber my rifle (which I may also be selling soon, so keep an eye out for that too).

Anyway I paid $147 plus shipping, so $156. I'll sell it for $130 shipped.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
At 12:00 pm you will be visited by the Spirit of Bob Hagel...
If he's packing I'm gonna 'rassle him down for one of his rifles and maybe head butt him a few times.
Bastid, how dare you tempt me with this grin
Ahhhh, but it's brand new and oh so sharp...and Mashburny and Super and Magnumy all at the same time. And no 10 week plus delivery time.... ready for your smith right now to get to work on your perfect, new cool rifle. Everybody's doing it, you know you want to...

smile

Why did you decide against the Mashburn?
Ran out of project money on the 7mm M70 faux sporter deluxe after getting a scope and new stock and 350 bullets, then realizing I needed a longer magazine, and the bolt stop and ejector would have to be altered. Looked like I figured out the die situation cheaply enough, but I figured if I want to get this girl up and running for this year with an antelope and deer load plus an elk and deer load, i ought to stick with it as a 7mm Rem Mag. But, since this rifle won't really do anything my .264 won't do, I'm considering selling her to in order to afford horse rental fees for muzzleloader season. Just being honest. In a perfect, less fund-limited world, she'd be 7mm Mashburn already.
Dober might chime in on this one!
If someone decides to get this reamer - I have for sale a nice clean set of RCBS dies for it.
how much you want 4 the dies and do you have the trim/form/fl and seat?

btm line on the dies, there's about a dozen fellas I know in the building process start your own thread and they'll be gone fast.

Thx
Dober
The die set is a full length sizer and seating die - it is in the old cardboard box and was probably made in the early 60's or before - I completely disassembled and cleaned the dies - they appear to be in great shape - I am asking $65 shipped for the set.

Dober - PM will be sent on where to see pictures.
I'll take them

Dober
Originally Posted by exbiologist
This is a brand new Pacific Tool and Gauge 7mm Mashburn Super Magnum finish reamer. If you don't know what that is, I'll refer you back to this thread:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthread...17305/all/Another_7mm_Mashburn_Super_que

I was a little hasty in buying it and have decided not to rechamber my rifle (which I may also be selling soon, so keep an eye out for that too).

Anyway I paid $147 plus shipping, so $156. I'll sell it for $130 shipped.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bump 4 a really good reamer!

I'd buy it but already own one.

Dober
Thought we might hear from Dober. This just might be the best 7 design.
Hey a guy can never have too much 7 MSM stuff around..grin

Dober
I'll take it, pm coming.
GOOD! Now I can quit being tempted..... blush
spf to JR!
Damn Dober I wanted those dies! Just found them. powdr
© 24hourcampfire