Home
Posted By: Sinman6 If you want to sell - 07/26/11
If you make a post wanting to sell stuff, answer your pm's when people tell you that they have the money and want to buy what you have listed, just don't reply to your thread and don't acknowledge them at all.

sorry just my rant
Posted By: Jahrs Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Quit clicking on the "Remove myself from this topic" tab, just delete the PM. I think it's kindof rude. That's my rant smile
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Don't say "I seen a deer" when you mean "I saw a deer".... proper verb tenses.......that's my rant......
Posted By: RDW Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Keep looking at my Extreme Weather 270WSM add and not buying it laugh
Posted By: watch4bear Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Big women are shade in the summer, and heat in the winter.
Posted By: bearstalker Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
1001 bumps per ad, needs to stop. Either no one has the money, is interested in what you're selling, or priced too high. That's my rant!
Posted By: DMc Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Some people get flipped off almost everywhere they drive. Others have hats tipped, friendly smiles, and courteous waves directed their way daily. Who�s in control of YOUR life? Soli Deo Gloria
Posted By: AKA_Spook Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
this is the post klinton state of relative truth...get used to it.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
Originally Posted by watch4bear

SOOOOIIIIIEEEEE, I hear the electricity bill to cool that big lovely will break your ass in the summer, and so will the feed bill in the winter grin

Gunner
Posted By: csam Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
I wish I was taller! ...and if you have pics, post them here, and don't bitch about tire kickers if you don't, then get 1000 emails about people wanting to see pics!
Posted By: maconcountyboy Re: If you want to sell - 07/26/11
if your talking to me you offered a lowball 725 when i got over 1300 invested. no thanks.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
grin Price it dirt cheap with free shipping and a one year pay plan. GW
Posted By: JeffP40 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
725 isn't "lowball" when you had offered it for 750, just normal. It's not our fault you didn't know what was what. Maybe you should sell the Monarch seperately.
Posted By: Karnis Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by gunner500

SOOOOIIIIIEEEEE, I hear the electricity bill to cool that big lovely sexy will break your ass in the summer, and so will the feed bill in the winter grin

Gunner

Fixed it for ya. whistle
Posted By: blanket Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
why don't ya all go piss and moan on pm's instead of the classifieds....Russ
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by jahrs
Quit clicking on the "Remove myself from this topic" tab, just delete the PM. I think it's kindof rude. That's my rant smile

You sure there's a difference in what's displayed between the two? I dunno, just askin'.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by Karnis

SOOOOIIIIIEEEEE, I hear the electricity bill to cool that big lovely sexy will break your ass in the summer, and so will the feed bill in the winter grin

Gunner

Fixed it for ya. whistle

YEEHAWWW, a big sexy momma is it? grin

Gunner
Posted By: baokie Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
On a WTB - at least respond to PM's sent
Posted By: Sinman6 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by maconcountyboy
if your talking to me you offered a lowball 725 when i got over 1300 invested. no thanks.

Yes I am talking about you and don't get pissed when you post something for $750 shipped and a guy offers you $725 shipped. Also not any of our faults if you have too much money in something.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Your and you're have two entirely different meanings. It's not that hard.

>>rant off<<

grin
Posted By: Freedumb1 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
If you want to sell...

Take some pictures with a digital camera, in the light, without a white backdrop that turns the rifle/shotgun black. If you state that your rifle has some defects, take some pictures of the defects.

Don't list a used gun as "some scratches and such" without specifying the issues.

If you are selling a NIB Remington 700, synthetic stock, we can live without pictures.

I am irritated by poor cell phone pictures taken out of the window of the truck, doing 70 mph, where you can barely make out the shape of the gun. Asking $1,500 and you can't take a decent picture? Then after you get no posts showing interest, it becomes a "What's up"?

(NOT directed at anybody in particular, just a general statement.)

If you don't have any way to take a decent picture, spend some time listing specific issues and give a complete description of the item you are selling.

We have some members that do a fine job even without pictures. I purchased a Savage 99 from a member is TN with a great description only. He got his money, I got a Savage 99 I am happy with.
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by bearstalker
1001 bumps per ad, needs to stop. Either no one has the money, is interested in what you're selling, or priced too high. That's my rant!

or the right guy hasn't seen your ad yet. Don't give up to soon!
Posted By: watch4bear Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
[Linked Image]
Posted By: luv2safari Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
I intend to change the tenor of this entire thread and offer to donate absolutely free half of my life to anyone who wants it.

It'll be GREAT to be 32 again. whistle
Posted By: JonS Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
On Luv2Safari's line of thinking:
A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his wife, who was looking at herself in the mirror.

Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for her birthday.

'I'd like to be eight again', she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her to Adventure World theme park.

What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Roller Coaster, everything there was.

Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park.

Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favourite candy, M&M's.

What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.

He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being eight again?

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.

'I meant my dress size, you f@*#*! idiot!!!!'

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.
Posted By: Yippeekiay Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
It's either NIB or it isn't. I realize some can be LNIB but ya can't say "As" NIB" cuz it ain't. Especially if it isn't. "Selling As NIB only 145 rounds down the tube".... I seen it.
Posted By: AFTERUM Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
There's mine again.......
Posted By: Fotis Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Btt!
Posted By: 5spd Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
What it is worth to you is not the same as what its worth to me no matter what kind of money you have in it, just saying.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
I hate when people [bleep] up the use of - their, there and they're. Get it right. That's my rant.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
[Linked Image]

Oh damn Bear, You shouldn't have grin are those real shockedsick.

Gunner
Posted By: lovemy99 Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

You sure there's a difference in what's displayed between the two? I dunno, just askin'.

hahahahaha... pretty sure that when someone else deletes the PM on their side, it still shows up on your side and just says that they "remoed themselves" ... Its ultimately the same thing...
Posted By: Jahrs Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Originally Posted by lovemy99
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

hahahahaha... pretty sure that when someone else deletes the PM on their side, it still shows up on your side and just says that they "remoed themselves" ... Its ultimately the same thing...

I didn't know that! Thanks for clearing that up. My next rant would be when someone says "I'll take it" and then backs out of the deal and gives you some incredible fabricated story about how they need the money for something else. Just say hey I'm sorry but I need to back out of the deal. No need to lie about anything.
I hate when people rant and rave in the classifieds! Find somewhere's else to do it.
Posted By: sactoller Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
I hate the person that rants about a rant in the classifieds and then wants the rant in another forum!

Rant over!

whistle
Posted By: watch4bear Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
[Linked Image]

Oh damn Bear, You shouldn't have grin are those real shockedsick.

Gunner

Tis where she keeps her heat and her shade wink
Posted By: GeoW Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
The temperature is too damn hot.

g

or....most dents, dings, scratches, or marks on a gun come from the safe... Don't bullshiit me with that nonsense.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
Then and than don't even come close to having similar meanings. Don't treat them as though they are interchangeable. The same can be said of to, two and too. That's my rant with more to follow.

By the way, there is no "x" or "x sound" in the word etcetera.
Posted By: JonS Re: If you want to sell - 07/27/11
I hate the improper use of the word preventive.
In old dictionaries, that was all that was there, now there is preventative as an acceptable option.
We try to prevent bad happenings, we don't preventate them.
Continue is also a funny one, in the education world, students continue from 8th grade to high school.
The ceremony is called continuation, I love when parents ask if their child will continuate!
Rant over
Posted By: adrianrog Re: If you want to sell - 07/28/11
Sale, Sell, Sail, Cell
Wear, Ware
To, Too, Two
any word ending in z
Posted By: gregintenn Re: If you want to sell - 07/28/11
I'm sick of the English teachers/grammer police who frequent the classifieds just looking for infractions. I spent 12 years diagramming sentences in school, and haven't yet needed to diagram one in the twenty years since. Get a life!!! There's my rant. It felt pretty good.
Posted By: Seven_Heaven Re: If you want to sell - 07/28/11
I just want to know why no one knows how to ship ammo!?

Posted By: GeoW Re: If you want to sell - 07/28/11
[Linked Image]

Couldn't help myself smile
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: If you want to sell - 07/29/11
Correcting someone's grammar or word usage in their post is both pretentious and improper. Generically ranting about word and grammar usage in a rant thread is completely approriate and in good decorum.
Posted By: Whttail_in_MT Re: If you want to sell - 07/29/11
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Correcting someone's grammar or word usage in their post is both pretentious and improper. Generically ranting about word and grammar usage in a rant thread is completely approriate and in good decorum.

Must...resist...temptation... grin
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: If you want to sell - 07/30/11
Awesome! You follow implied instructions well by the way
Posted By: TheShootist Re: If you want to sell - 07/30/11
I'm always impressed when someone uses their wench in situations where I would use my winch.
Posted By: bufaf Re: If you want to sell - 07/31/11
I just listed a Leupold scope for sell in the classified....I would really like to sale it...... wink
Posted By: 1legmont Re: If you want to sell - 07/31/11
which scope be you have for sail?
Posted By: bufaf Re: If you want to sell - 07/31/11
I'm sailing a VXII 3-9x50. I hope it sales, so I can buy something smaller. It's too big for the rifle I bought it for, so I decided to put it for sell. If your interested, send me you're email, than I'll send pictures smirk
© 24hourcampfire