Home
These are scopes that came off used rifles that I have taken in trade, so I have not tested them.

BSA - Catseye - 1.5-4.5x - European duplex (Claimed by RWE)
BSA - Deerhunter - 1.5-4.5x - duplex (Claimed by H24)

Bushnell - Sportview - 3-9x32 - duplex, silver (Claimed by OSUCowboy27)
Bushnell - Sportview - 3-9x32 - duplex, blue (Claimed by jmsdad)
Bushnell - Sportview - 3-9x32 - duplex, blue (Claimed by Deerslayer55)

Simmons - 1028 - 3-9x32 - duplex (Claimed by CSAM)
Simmons - 1012 - 3-9x40 - duplex (Claimed by GregoryR)
Simmons - 8-Point - 3-9x40 - duplex (Claimed by Huntinfool)
Simmons - Blazer - 3-9x40 - duplex (Claimed by Rebelman)
Simmons - Blazer - 3-9x40 - duplex (Claimed by Cathunter)
Simmons - Deerfield - 3-9x32 - duplex (Claimed by beanflip)

Please PM me with the scope that you want and your address.

All PMs answered. I will get the scopes packed and shipped next week. I will PM you when I ship your scope.

JEff
Classy! Bump.
I'll take the BSA Catseye for my 7 yo sons Sears/High Standard .22

Guess not, apparently I've done something to anger you since you have me on ignore.

BSA still available.

Still a nice gesture on your part though.
And a re-bump. Great gesture, and I hope these scopes get to some deserving young lads.
Simmons - Blazer - 3-9x40 - duplex, 2 blue

PM sent on this one.
If you want the scope, I'd be happy to take you off ignore.

JEff
No thanks, another kid can have it.
Pm sent Thank You
OK

JEff
PM at you Jeff.
since its open, the BSA Catseye would go nicely on my little girls 22. PM (to be) sent.
+1 for a really kind act...

Good karma comin' your way.
This goes beyond kindness - hopefully MANY youngsters will benefit from your generosity and will continue our shooting/hunting tradition.

Thank you for helping our sport.
I'll take one blue bushnell sportview for my 8yr old daughter. Sending PM...
TTT

This is a good thing you're doing!
Too bad my children are not old enough to begin shooting for many years.

However, I always appreciate seeing someone taking action to promote education for the future of our nation. I will be sure to spread this kindness on in the near future.
Nasqam I can't believe you cannot put your personal feelings aside to help your child. Jeff has offered an olive branch to you and you more or less ignored it! Jeff what a nice and manly gesture to help a child in spite of past differences with their parent. Truly a show of character and a willingness to put aside your personal feelings to help a child...anyone's child. Just my .02 worth. powdr
Powdr, I praised JEff for his generous offer but if someone has enough of an issue with me to have me on ignore I'm not going to ask them to do a favor for me.
Some other child got the scope and that's just great.
My son will be taken care of just fine thank you.
Just wondering if anyone has received their scope yet?
Originally Posted by beanflip

I haven't.
Originally Posted by beanflip

I haven't either.
this is a pm I got from him

WTF is .... FES

#1770865 - 08/24/11 06:41 AM Re: scope
260Remguy

I still have a couple of scopes to ship, but your scope will be shipped this week. 'Sorry for the delay, my FES is more needy than I had expected.

JEff
Still no scope and I have not gotten any replies. Oh well, I am not out anything.
I made the mistake of telling my grand son it was coming.He WILL get a scpoe ,but a man doesnt talk about giving items to kids on the site and taking all the thanks you and praise and then not do it ! I have been on site a very long time and know Rick Bin very well.Done about 6 guns thur him !!! Next time do what you say or dont say it! Jerry
Jeff is notorious for shipping [bleep] late.
08/04/11 01:21 PM
Its almost been 2 MONTHS AND NO SCOPE.....I told my grand daughter that a scope was coming soon ........... MAYBE BY XMAS

slow is slow but this ridicules and I do know If this would of happened on another site that I visit you would of been KICK OFF

Just my .02 worth
Got it in the mail, thanks.
11 FREE SCOPES to anybody with a kid who needs a scope

What a scam!!!!!!!!
He's online now! Ask him
© 24hourcampfire