Home
Stainless Remington 700 long action, Douglas SS Air-Guaged, 1:8" twist, No. 2 contour, finished at 23" with a 1.5" shank, new McMillan KS stock in EDGE fill. BAT Machine ADL triggerguard. Will include Talley LWs, dies, and any fireformed brass I have. $1200 shipped and insured.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Another superb rifle!
Thanks bud.

-Dan
What would be the best way to slap the shine off that trigger guard?

You have some sweet rifles listed right now!
Probably bead blasting it. I was going to do it, just haven't made it by my smith's.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Selling all your sticks? Take your meds!!!!
haha...trust me, I'll still have more than I know what to do with!
W-O-W This 6.5 whore is struggling to deal with this one...

Up for quick sale...I can't stand it much longer smile
NICE gun, to bad it is right handed.
BTT
Dan,

You do really need to take your meds Dan...grin....
great looking rifle even if the bolt is on the wrong side
Saturday evening bump...
BTT
your killing me man! i love that rifle!
If I find a deal on a NULA, I'll sell it. If not, this is one of the rifles I'll keep. There's not a thing I'd change about this rig or the 280AI I sold. They handle and feel perfect.
Sunday evening bump...
BTT
accuracy? bedding?
Originally Posted by clark98ut
[Linked Image]

How did you mount that tikki torch to the scope? If it stays this damn hot, I may need a similar setup for hunting in the swamp bottoms.

Very sweet rifle too.....
I've got limited range/load development time, but it's a shooter. Easily sub-MOA out past 300 with the 120gr TTSX. Here's a post I made back when I first got the rifle.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...h/true/New_build_ladder_test#Post4512477

It is bedded. I did the bedding myself in Devcon. I could take some pictures of it if you're interested.

Oh, and I saw you edited your original response, but as to the weight, it's sub-7lbs without a scope and mounts. The picture above is with a VX-II 3-9x40 and Talley LWs. I could look it up and do the math, but figure about 6.5lbs or so.

Thanks,

Dan
Originally Posted by JPro
How did you mount that tikki torch to the scope? If it stays this damn hot, I may need a similar setup for hunting in the swamp bottoms.

Very sweet rifle too.....

Tikki torch not for sale. It spontaneously combusted one day in this 107�+ heat... wink
That's a sweet rig......well worth the money!
Thanks Kaleb
If I didn't have 5 .264 caliber rifles in the safe (and haven't had time to shoot one of them in the last 4 months) I'd be snatching this up immediately. If anyone is wavering on this deal, don't - Dan is a great guy - case in point, I asked him a few simple questions about how to bed a rifle and the guy sent me a two page step by step tutorial that I've printed out and posted on my gun bench. He doesn't know me from Adam and spent a good 1/2 hour teaching a total stranger. I'm tempted to buy this just to "help a brother out". cool

Good luck with your sale, Dan - this has been up way too long! I'm keeping my eye out for NULA's for you.

Joe
Thanks Joe. I appreciate the good words...

-Dan
Evening bump...
BTT
BTT
Evening bump...
BTT
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
If I didn't have 5 .264 caliber rifles in the safe (and haven't had time to shoot one of them in the last 4 months) I'd be snatching this up immediately. If anyone is wavering on this deal, don't - Dan is a great guy - case in point, I asked him a few simple questions about how to bed a rifle and the guy sent me a two page step by step tutorial that I've printed out and posted on my gun bench. He doesn't know me from Adam and spent a good 1/2 hour teaching a total stranger. I'm tempted to buy this just to "help a brother out". cool

Good luck with your sale, Dan - this has been up way too long! I'm keeping my eye out for NULA's for you.

Joe

I think you need (6) 6.5's so gopherit!
I agree... grin
Pm sent
SPF
© 24hourcampfire