Home
The 7mm weatherby classic has never been fired and still has the tags on it. It does have a few minor safe marks-$700, The 30-06 has been hunted and the stock has some scratches, has what I believe is a MR contour barrel. This was one of the first SS Rem 700's made-$550. The 264 has never been fired to my knowledge. It is a tang safety gun. It has a few very minor safe marks-$650
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
up
up
good guy bump.
up
******REDUCED******
The 7mm weatherby classic has never been fired and still has the tags on it. It does have a few minor safe marks-$650, The 30-06 has been hunted and the stock has some scratches, has what I believe is a MR contour barrel. This was one of the first SS Rem 700's made-$500. The 264 has never been fired to my knowledge. It is a tang safety gun. It has a few very minor safe marks-$600
up
up
up
up
ttt
******REDUCED******
The 7mm weatherby classic has never been fired and still has the tags on it. It does have a few minor safe marks-$625, The 30-06 has been hunted and the stock has some scratches, has what I believe is a MR contour barrel. This was one of the first SS Rem 700's made-$475. The 264 has never been fired to my knowledge. It is a tang safety gun. It has a few very minor safe marks-$575
up
up
30-06 spf
I'd love to know the barrel length on the Ruger .264.
24"
up
Great price on both the 7mm Wby and the .264. If I didn't already have a WBY, I'd schnag it.
up
up
up
up
up
up

Price reduced to $600 for the model 700 7mm wtb classic and $550 for the ruger 264
up
up
Wow great prices!!!!
up
up
up
up
© 24hourcampfire