Home
Posted By: shootem Ruger 77 MK II .308 w/Redfield - 09/01/11
Short action Ruger .308 with current production Redfield (Leupold made) 2-7x32. Rifle came from an estate sale and appears unfired or little more. Bolt face and muzzle look new. Ran an oiled patch down the bore and it came out just slightly discolored. No blemishes on blue, one slightly rounded edge on bolt cut in stock. Looks like it came that way. No box or papers. $650 shipped/insured to your FFL. $600 FTF to NC resident. Need USPO Money Order on this one. 1st I'll Take It.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [img]http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/shootemall/RugerRedfield/IMG00007-20110831-1349.jpg[/img]
^
Evening bump
Weekend bump
Gameday bump
????
Sweet rifle!
Thanks, it really is. Honestly looks new. Picked it up for a young fella to look at but turned out to not quite meet the need. Right now got too many sweet rifles!!!!
$625 shipped CONUS
Does this have the sliding tang safety?
No sir. MK II is controlled round feed and 3 position swing safety similar in position and function to a Model 70.
Posted By: RAS Re: Ruger 77 MK II .308 w/Redfield - 09/05/11
PM sent
Answered
up
bmp
^
My all-time favorite deer rifle! I bought mine new in summer of 1989. I immediately took it to a U. S. Army Armorer(a friend) who did some great work on the trigger. It is .243 caliber. I've probably shot 75 deer with it. Never missed....never shot a deer with less than 7-points(and only one of those). Eight-point was the lower limit for me. I will leave it for my grandson.During that time the only other rifle I hunted with was a Ruger No. 1 .270 caliber that also had a nice after-market trigger.

All my friends got too old to hunt, and I'm too old to go alone. It ain't much fun being a sundowner. But its better than nothing. Nowadays I spend my time at a rifle range shooting air rifles. I guess I just like to shoot.
?? $525 shipped/insured CONUS without scope ??
up
Bump for a nice rifle. Got one just like it, after getting rid of that d$%@ bump in the fore-end and a little trigger work, it's a heckuva shooter.
^
Thought it was traded but turned out to be a no-show, no-answer on trade day. Don't you just hate it when somebody does that. Anyway, back up. $625 shipped CONUS or $525 without the scope.
Drop it to $505 shipped without scope, $625 with. Wouldn't mind keeping the scope for another rifle. Somebody steal this rifle.
Up for the weekend. Don't think I've ever had so many people look and feel and send messages over one little rifle without it being sold. Thanks for the offers guys but the cash price has to be firm. Anybody FTF reasonably nearby in North Carolina with good trade material give me a shout. Worst I can say is no thanks.
Hey pal I like the looks of that thing. How much does she weigh?
Don't have any small scales but the Ruger catalog lists the Hawkeye in .308 at 7 lbs even. Be surprised if the Mk II varied from this much. Scope is about 11 or 12 oz IIRC. With a full mag the whole thing is probably around 8 lbs. Maybe someone here can chime in if they've weighd one. Thanks
^
one last shot
It'll be walking around the Charlotte gun show tomorrow morning.
And it has a new home.
© 24hourcampfire