Home
I have two Pacific Star Sea Kayaks that are around 18.5' in length.

These are a kevlar/fiberglass mix and are extremely light and quick on the water. They have storage in front and back as well as a foot controlled rudder and a line that raises or lowers the rudder into the water.

The Good
-Kevlar/fiberglass mix means stiff, light, and quick
-Watertight, no leaks.
-Great performance especially on multi-day trips
-Matching pair

The Bad
-They have some scratches and a few small dings in the body most of which are aesthetic
-The manufacturer who was based in Seattle is no longer in business (small business; owner retired)
-The rudders are slightly bent due to poor transportation or storage by previous owner
-The stock seats suck
-The red one has a missing left thigh pad which is easily replaced for a few bucks.

I am the second owner. I am new to kayaking and bought them at the beginning of this summer from a retired couple that used them a dozen times and then had them in stored in a garage for a few years. I have only used them twice this summer and I'm selling because I have bills to pay and I've lost interest in kayaking

I'm asking $1400 each or $2600 for the pair.

I'd sell for more but I need to pay some bills so my loss is your gain. I don't think you could find kevlar/fiberglass kayaks like these anywhere else at this price.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
What is the weight of one of them?
I'll weigh it today but I'm guessing around 60 lbs give or take. I'll post results this afternoon.
© 24hourcampfire