Home
Posted By: Lhook7 WTT Model 70 CRF .416 Remington - 10/01/11
I purchased this rifle used from Cabelas fine gun room. It was, and still is, as new. It did not appear to have been shot very often, and I have probably put close to 60 rounds through it at the range. It has a Swarovski 1.5-6x42 mounted with Talley QD rings that will be included in the trade.

I would like to trade for a Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42 rifle scope.

I am on Guam, but will be back in the States the last week of this month and can make the transfer at that time. Sorry, I do not have pictures of the rifle and do not have any way of getting any while I am on Guam.
bump
I should also add it is a Safari Express with the original stock.
bump
bump
btt
My father was able to take some pictures of the rifle. I am going to be back in the US from 10/22-11/1.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Might help if you tell people what your looking for in trades.
I believe he's wanting to trade the rifle and the Swaro currently on it it for a Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42 scope (approx $2679 retail value).
Originally Posted by Lhook7
I purchased this rifle used from Cabelas fine gun room. It was, and still is, as new. It did not appear to have been shot very often, and I have probably put close to 60 rounds through it at the range. It has a Swarovski 1.5-6x42 mounted with Talley QD rings that will be included in the trade.

I would like to trade for a Swarovski Z6i 1.7-10x42 rifle scope.

I am on Guam, but will be back in the States the last week of this month and can make the transfer at that time. Sorry, I do not have pictures of the rifle and do not have any way of getting any while I am on Guam.
Crap, how did I miss that?? blush My apologies sir.
No problem. I took it as you trying to be helpful. If you missed it, chances are others did too.
Bump for a nice rifle.
I have been asked about selling price. I will sell the entire package for $2,200 plus shipping.
Final bump as I head to the airport.
© 24hourcampfire