Home
Just got back from Afghanistan and I was pulling the kids out of the safe for a cleaning and I realised that one of them doesnt get played with as much as the others. I realised that I want her to have the best care and appreciation and I haven't been giving it to her. So i figure it's time to let her go onto some other lucky proud papa.

Remington M700 CDL Stainless Fluted with a walnut stock in the very fine Reh/varmint caliber of .223. It comes with a 6-24x40AO scope mounted up ready to shoot with a crisp trigger. It has a jeweled bolt and is in like new/barely shot condition.

This rifle shoots pretty good if memory serves me right and is still in excellent condition. I haven't shot it a lot but this rifle has gotten me invited to some longer shoots out at baumholder that I have always been too busy to attend. This arrangement in this particular caliber appears to be fairly rare as I have hardly seen any others like it online.
http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/rem...ock-satin-stainless-finish-p-118052.html

Looking for $850.00 or 600.00 Euros. You can also sweeten the deal with blaser QD Saddle Mounts or a blaser barrel you are looking to get rid of. I am currently only selling to Germany because I don't have the Customs Form 6 filled out for this rifle yet.

The rifle and I are located near Kaiserslautern Germany in Rhineland Phalz and I'm sure we can meet somewhere in the middle if you are interested.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Many thanks for your service to our country !

Tacksmacker
Thanks for supporting.
bohica
© 24hourcampfire