Home
F/S 700 vssf with a HS precision stock in 220 swift, Leupold rings and mounts. Same gun as a sendero but short action. Approx 300 rounds down the barrel. Stainless 95% Nice gun just don't need it. 850 sty FFL.
TTT
Bump for a nice gun. Here are some photos that Dave sent me.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Where at in Texas?
He is in Abilene. I have shoot this gun, it's a good one.
D A N G I T someone needs this gun Maybe I'll trade for something let me know what you got.
no trades yet still for sale.
TTT
pm sent
Looking for a Remington youth or model 7 in a 308,243,or7-08, and a snub nose s&w 357/38. cash or same gun in 308.
I own one of these exact same rifle's. Anyone looking for a coyote killer, should jump on this deal. Paid 1100.00 for mine new. That's with no mounts and rings.
ttt
Too bad yours isn't ported.
Bump for one on my wish list. Nice rifle, would be fun to have.
^^^
ttt add another trade how about the same gun but long action 300win mag
ttt
I have a youth 243 model 7 with leupold rings and bases what kind of trade would you do on that? thanks
PM sent
ttt
You still have the Swift for sale in Abilene? What are you asking?
Yes I do 850
Pardon me if this a duplicate, but I was wondering if you still had the rifle for sale and the price..

Matt
Would you be interested in a trade or strictly cash? My folks live out by Abilene so I could view in the next month or so. What kind of groups does it shoot?
Can't speak necessarily for that particular rifle, but I have the exact same gun and it shoots "lights out". They are absolute tack drivers!! If you are even slightly interested, you should jump all over this deal.
This one shoots great, it will be as good as the shooter.
RIFLE SOLD (parting out). Stock sold and 2 are interested in the barrel.
© 24hourcampfire