Home
Just wondering what anybody would pay for it I'm thinking of getting rid of it and getting something like a kimber Montana in 300 wsm just a ballpark figure its in good shape for its age and shoots surprisingly well
Thanks in advance
i'd say $450 and i don't need another one
Thanks for the reply I was wondering bc I know some people like the ones with the tang safety
+1, Can't see it bringing $5oo
Look on Gunbroker or some forum like that. I have one like yours and have had it since 1980. Its One weapon I will not part with. Shoots good and many animals are not here because of it. Agree with the $400 -$450 price range. Have seen some go in the $300-$375 price range.
Do you have pictures?
Not now would you be interested?
The answers you have received are accurate. $325-$450 Depending on condition, mounts, rings, scope, sling, etc.

re
Thanks looks like I'll have to add about 600 or I can just keep it
I just bought a nice 77 tang safety in .270
It cost me $400 (included shipping and FFL fees)
Sadly, prices of $500-$550 or more have fallen these last 3 years or so to the +/- $400 level, unless it is a rare caliber. Bought a 270 tang ultralight in excellent condition last summer for $375 which 3 years ago would have run $600+ easily.

I am also a tang safety fan, having 8 different calibers I shoot. Great rifles that I consider a classic.
I've learned if you need to sell a gun you love for 400 bucks. Just keep it and gather all your loose change. You'll be happier and have another steed in the stable
© 24hourcampfire