Home
Posted By: awmp WTS: 1911pd Smith and Wesson (KS) - 12/24/11
For Sale, 1911pd Smith and Wesson (Commander size), 45acp. This lightweight pistol has been perfect and never had an issue. I have done two things to it. It has the GI plug. Makes it very easy to take down for cleaning and 100% reliable. I have also added a nighthawk magazine well. Makes for quicker and smoother reloading and I like the appearance. That easily adds $100.00 to the pistol. I have two factory Smith and Wesson Magazines (ACT) as well as the original case. The grips are the factory wood grips. 400 rounds fired.
I also have the factory Crimson Trace (Tan, not pictured), that will be sold separately after the pistol has been sold. The buyer will have first call on the CT grips.
All in perfect condition. Standard factory Novack, 3 dot white sights. The front is white and the rear two dots are black but can easily have white put back on them.
No trades wanted at this time as I am funding another project.
Email with any questions to [email protected]
Price is $825.00 plus $25.00 shipping/transfer from my FFL to your FFL. Thanks and Merry Christmas.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
I will take it per our discussion.

Thanks,
Andy
SOLD pending funds
Did Aheider take the CT grips as well? Just got a Ruger SR1911 and have a Kimber that might look good with a set.
Thanks
Yes I did.

© 24hourcampfire