Home
Browning Citori Grade III, 20 gauge, Lightning 26in. barrel, 3" chambers with Invector chokes (Full/Full). S/N XX618NY863. Previous owner had Pachmayr recoil reducer pad installed, barrels ported and forcing cones cut. This gun is in pristine condition - I can't find a mark on it. Full length stock. Asking $1,375 shipped. SOLD

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af85/skmcdonald/Citori%20Grade%20III%2020%20Gauge/DSC_0010.jpg[/img]
Man, you pretty much suck right now.... blush laugh

Sweet....
Wonderful piece.

Good luck on the sale.

smile
Beautiful
Wow, nice !
And with sling attachtment's. All ready for duck hunting.
Originally Posted by ColdBore
Man, you pretty much suck right now.... blush laugh

Sweet....

Too funny. I know how you feel. I would sure like that myself. Damn shame I don't have a spare $1375. Chit!
you know this is one fine azz shotgun, it would sure look nice next to my vintage belgiums , aarrrgghhh.......

someones going to ask so it was made in 1992
I do have a question about those sling studs. Are those factory?

Thanks
I don't know if the sling studs are factory or not, but I doubt it. I would suspect that the previous owner had them installed. Whoever installed the stock stud did a great job.
How is the front stud attached to barrel? Is the stock screwed in?
I don't know if the sling studs are factory or not, but I doubt it. I would suspect that the previous owner had them installed. Whoever installed the stock stud did a great job.
Sold to Fuzzytail!! Thanks Jere.
Thanks Scott. Matches the 16 and 410. Two more and i'm done.
© 24hourcampfire