Home
Posted By: aalf FS Frye Campus Boots - 01/14/12
FOR SALE:

Lightly used pair of Frye Campus boots, sized 9D.

Banana in color, excellent condition, and not even broke in yet.

Less than half price at $150.00 shipped priority mail in the US only.

http://www.thefryecompany.com/mens-boots/view-all/87290/campus-14l

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Hubert Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
are the steel arch supports broke in these like the cowboy boots you sold me???
Posted By: coflatlander Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
Originally Posted by aalf
not even broke
Posted By: GeoW Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
Ouch!
Posted By: CrimsonTide Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
I like the boots but I haven't been able to wear 9D's since I was in the 4th grade. Ya'll are dainty.
Posted By: ADP Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
If only these were a size 13 laugh
Posted By: aalf Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/18/12
Originally Posted by Hubert
are the steel arch supports broke in these like the cowboy boots you sold me???

Since you chose to bring this public........

The boot you bought from me were my Sunday-go-to-meeting-get-gussied up-boots, and had a solid foundation when you purchased them.

At this point, you've had the boots for over six weeks, doing God knows what with them since, and expect me to cover your abuse? Your only contact previously was a couple of weeks after receiving to say they hurt your feet, at which time I told you to wet them down and wear them dry to break them in to your feet. Now another month later, after wearing them and riding your horses, and who knows what else, your telling me the arches are broke?

I've since contacted the Frye company and a shoe repair store, and both said, while not rare, it's highly uncommon for the frame of a boot to break, let alone both boots at the same time.

If there was a problem noted with them a couple of days after receiving them, I would have refunded your money, but not after a month and a half......
I have only wore them for one day inside my house never rode my horse or wore them outside at all they hurt my feet too bad to even walk in them. I spent that time trying to figure out what the hell was wrong. finally took them to a shoe repairshop that showed me what the problem was. you are full of chit and you know it and are just trying to make excuses for your own greediness. so kiss off you sorry azz Pri-k.
I also told you a week after I got them that there was a problem and you said to wet them and wear the until they were dry. I did not do that. then you removed your self from the pms. and did not answer any more of my pms. that is why I went public. I am 74 and Just completed 40 radation treatements for cancer and only have about 1/3 of my body strength so what do you think I could possibly do to ruin the boots?
tt
Posted By: Hubert Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/20/12
I want to apologize for losing my temper and not thinking things through. I diden't consider what problems you may have as the whole country is in a losing battle. and money is tight. I am lucky to have set my self up for retirement and am doing ok so far and will have enough money to see me to the end of my time. so relax and be happy. if there is anything more I can do for you please let me know and if I can help you I will. wink
Posted By: RatherBHuntin Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/20/12
WHy not send him pics of boots in same condition as you recieved them. Maybe then he will agree to refund the purchase price. Seems it would be in his best interest to resolve the situation. It's always good to hear both sides.
Posted By: Hubert Re: FS Frye Campus Boots - 02/20/12
I don't want the money back. I do have pictures of them they look the same as when I bought them and woulden't prove any thing . as I said I am ok with things as is . I am getting them repaired .I hope I can refrain from making snap dicisions in the future and maby hurting someone that is having problems . and I mean that . thanks for being concerned but everything will be fine. have a nice day. grin
© 24hourcampfire